- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superior family home in one of the most prestigious and sought-after areas of South Belfast
- Offering value and opportunity and very flexible accomodation
- Recently finished annex for parents, teenagers or separate business use
- Original swimming pool currently floored, ideal for use as a play room/gym
- Fabulous snooker and party room with a multi-fuel cast iron stove in a feature fireplace
- Four reception rooms including three with open fires
- Six bedrooms - the master with an en-suite shower room
- Concealed staircase and stunning feature stained glass windows on the landing
- Outstanding storage throughout the property
- Gas fired central heating and mostly double glazed
- Double garage and additional storage rooms
- Delightful surrounding gardens with mature trees and shrubs
- Parking to the front and side with a large turning circle
Additional InformationEndless Potential!
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a superior family home designed by Kendrick Edwards in 1924, in a location that is simply second to none in Northern Ireland.
The scale and layout of this property provides complete flexibility to suit your personal requirements and needs. Not only will it offer generous family accommodation with six bedrooms, four reception rooms and excellent storage, but the original swimming pool and games room are ideal for business use or separate accommodation for parents or teenagers.
The focal point of the home is sure to be the central entertainment lounge, currently used as a snooker room and lounge. This room has direct access to a surrounding patio area overlooking the mature gardens.
The site extends to approximately three quarters of an acre and benefits from mature trees and hedgerow that guarantees privacy. There is plenty of parking and a turning circle to the front with mature trees and shrubs which provide natural privacy.
While nestled in a private lane, the location could not be more convenient. Only five minutes from the M1/M2 with easy access to the city centre and all arterial routes. Leading schools, shops, parks and golf clubs are all close by with Clement Wilson park at the bottom of the lane, linking to the Lagan towpath.
Please note viewing is strictly by appointment with Michael Chandler Estate Agents, to arrange a viewing or for further information please contact us on 02890 450 550 or visit michael-chandler.co.uk.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.45m x 4.85m max (21'2" x 15'11" max)
- Living Room 5.51m x 5.18m max (18'1" x 17' max)
- Shower Room & Cloaks
- Dining Hall
- Kitchen 5.38m x 3.51m (17'8" x 11'6")
- Utility Room 2.26m x 1.98m (7'5" x 6'6")
- Entertainment Lounge 9.86m x 7.39m (32'4" x 24'2" )
- Double Garage 5.87m x 5.77m (19'3" x 18'11")
- Games Room 4.50m x 4.47m (14'9" x 14'8")
- Garden Room 6.40m x 4.93m (21' x 16'2")
- Pool Area 12.88m x 6.32m (42'3" x 20'9")
- Master Bedroom 5.49m x 3.61m (18' x 11'10")
- En-suite Shower Room 1.83m'3.35m x 2.08m (6''11" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 3.91m (13'10" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 3.40m (13'10" x 11'2")
- Family Bathroom 2.69m x 2.41m (8'9" x 7'10" )
- Bedroom 4 5.54m x 4.32m (18'2" x 14'2" )
- Bedroom 5 3.63m x 3.00m (11'11" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 6 2.67m x 2.49m (8'9" x 8'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »