- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Residence Constructed In 1924
- Deceptively Spacious & Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Six Bedrooms
- Living Room / Family Room / Dining Hall & Large Entertainment Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Majority Double Glazing
- Double Garage With Additional Storage Rooms, Including Floored Swimming Pool (42' 9" x 20' 9")
- Exceptional Manicured Site Enjoying A High Degree Of Privacy Extending To Approximately 0.75 Acres
- Popular & Convenient Residential Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling, City Centre & Transport Networks
Additional InformationNewforge Lane is one of South Belfast's leading residential addresses, close to excellent schooling within the area, together with the vibrant Lisburn Road with its vast array of amenities. The property is also well placed for commuting to Belfast City Centre, and other surrounding areas via nearby motorway networks.
This stunning detached family home designed by Kendrick Edwards in 1924 is attractive from an external appraisal, and has been well maintained and extended by the current vendors, providing an exceptional layout of six bedrooms, four reception rooms, together with kitchen, bathroom, and ensuite, with excellent garaging, games room, and further covered area (42' 3" x 20' 9" - floored and ex-swimming pool).
Externally, the property is positioned on a fabulous site with excellent gardens enjoying a high degree of privacy, and generous parking with turning circle.
Likely to be of interest to growing family wanting to set up home in this exceptional residential location. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.45m x 4.85m (21' 2" x 15' 11")
Attractive feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 5.18m (18' 1" x 17' 0")
Feature fireplace with over mantle. Corniced ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM / CLOAKROOM:
- Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- DINING HALL:
- 5.54m x 2.74m (18' 2" x 9' 0")
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.38m x 3.51m (17' 8" x 11' 6")
Casual dining area. Range of high and low level units. Inset sink. 6 ring gas hob. Oven. Concealed extractor. Integrated microwave.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.98m (7' 5" x 6' 6")
High and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- ENTERTAINMENT LOUNGE:
- 9.86m x 7.37m (32' 4" x 24' 2")
Attractive feature fireplace with inset fire. Double doors to rear patio.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 5.77m (19' 3" x 18' 11")
Remote controlled roller door. Light and power.
- STORE ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.47m (14' 9" x 14' 8")
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.93m (21' 0" x 16' 2")
Triple folding door to garden.
- EX-POOL AREA (FLOORED):
- 12.88m x 6.32m (42' 3" x 20' 9")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 3.61m (18' 0" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.11m x 2.08m (6' 11" x 6' 10")
Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.91m (13' 10" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.4m (13' 10" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.51m (9' 2" x 8' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM;
- 2.67m x 2.39m (8' 9" x 7' 10")
Coloured suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.05m x 4.42m (16' 7" x 14' 6")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Fabulous site extending to 0.75 acres laid majority in lawns with mature trees, shrubs, and hedges. Generous parking to front with turning circle.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »