- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A delightful detached bungalow just off the Saintfield Road
- Beautifully presented throughout and ready to move into
- Welcoming and bright entrance hall
- Spacious lounge/dining with a gas fire (currently disconnected)
- Modern kitchen with range of built in units
- Two / Potentially Three bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Detached garage with light and power
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Front and rear gardens laid lawn, flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Tarmac driveway providing off-street parking which leads to the garage
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
This delightful bungalow located just off the Saintfield Road in the popular Four Winds area is ready to move into. It is very well presented throughout and offers a host of benefits, especially for those looking for a property on one level and that is easy to maintain!
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge/dining room, a modern kitchen with excellent storage, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a stunning recently fitted shower room with a modern white suite.
There are easy to maintain gardens to both the front and rear. There is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking that leads to an attached garage that has light and power.
Myrtledene is a very popular location with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City is within walking distance.
- GROUND FLOOR:
- UPVC front door with glazed side window leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring. Large cupboard, recently installed gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.55m x 3.63m (24' 9" x 11' 11")
Cornicing, decommissioned gas fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 3.77m x 2.7m (12' 4" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit, halogen hob, stainless steel splash back, electric oven. Matching wooden work surfaces. Space for fridge/freezer and space for washing machine. Built in larder. Door to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.25m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.75m x 2.75m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising double shower with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Vanity unit wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Gardens to rear in lawns. Outside light and tap. Driveway parking for several cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.39m x 2.76m (17' 8" x 9' 1")
Up and over door. Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »