- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A spacious semi-detached property located in the ever popular Muskett area
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace and a bay window
- Modern white gloss kitchen with solid oak worktops & open plan to a dining area
- Recently fitted bathroom with contemporary tiles & a three piece white suite
- Three good-sized bedrooms - two with built in storage
- Large fully enclosed and private rear garden with a patio area
- Front garden with a generous driveway providing off-street parking
- Recently installed gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationYou Must Get This!
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and stylish semi-detached property in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff. The property benefits from a private aspect and the spacious rear garden is sure to be an attraction. The patio doors from the open plan kitchen and dining room that lead to the garden make it perfect for having friends and family over for a get together!
Downstairs the property comprises of a bright entrance hall with tiled floor and a very useful storage space under the stairs, a spacious living room with a sand blasted contemporary fireplace and a bay window offering plenty of natural light and a kitchen with integrated appliances and double doors to the garden. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms, two of which have built in storage and a recently fitted bathroom.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a long driveway offering excellent off street parking. The rear garden is private and benefits from a patio area to enjoy a bbq on a summers evening and a large lawn for the children and pets of the family to enjoy.
Muskett Road is just off the main Ballynahinch Road and is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this super property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.06m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 21' 5'' x 8' 9'' (6.52m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.96m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.45m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 7' 9'' (2.46m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 5' 9'' (2.49m x 1.75m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »