6 Meadow Court,
Ballygowan, BT23 5XR
4 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Offers around £239,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Well Presented And Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
- Located In The Ever Popular Meadow Farm Development
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To A Living And Dining Area With Wood Burning Stove
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Principal Bedroom Ensuite
- Spacious Driveway Providing Excellent Parking
- Easily Maintained Front Gardens Laid Out In Lawn
- Fully Enclosed, Landscaped Rear Gardens With Patio And Decking Areas
- Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities, Public Transport And Alexander Dickson Primary School
- Excellent Public Transport Links To Belfast, Newtownards And Secondary Schools
The property has been beautifully presented throughout and is fitted with oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The ground floor enjoys a bright and spacious lounge with bay window, a modern fitted kitchen, which is open plan to a living, dining area with wood burning stove and sliding patio doors to the rear gardens and decking area and a separate utility room, whilst the first floor comprises of four well proportioned bedrooms, with the principal bedroom enjoying an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom, fitted with a modern white suite.
Outside, this family home occupies a superb site, with a spacious driveway to the front providing ample parking for several cars, caravan or boat and leads to the integral garage which has been subdivided to create a fantastic storage area and home office. The fully enclosed rear gardens have been beautifully landscaped and are laid out in lawn and enjoy a spacious paved patio and decking areas to take full advantage of the outside space.
Located on the outskirts of Ballygowan village, the property is within walking distance to many of the local amenities within the village and Alexander Dickson primary school. The surrounding towns of Saintfield, Carryduff, Comber and Newtownards are all easily accessible as too is Dundonald and Belfast city centre by both car and public transport.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed upvc entrance door with matching side panel; slate tiled floor; cornice ceiling; recessed spotlights.
- Lounge 4.57m x 4.37m (15'0 x 14'4)
- Beautiful slate tiled fireplace with matching hearth; Mexican pine fire surround; oak wood strip floor; bay window; wiring for wall lights; tv aerial connection point.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Area 6.53m x 3.25m (21'5 x 10'8)
- Good range of wood laminate high and low cupboards and drawers with matching glazed display cupboards incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono mixer tap; space for electric cooker; concealed extractor fan over; space and plumbing for dishwasher; space for fridge freezer; formica worktops with matching breakfast bar; slate tiled floor; wood burning stove; sliding patio door to rear; decking area and gardens; upvc door to :-
- Utility Room
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; compact range of cupboards; formica worktops; space and plumbing for washing machine; space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer; glazed upvc door to rear.
- First Floor / Landing
- Access to roofspace (partially floored and light point)
- Bedroom 1 3.28m x 2.29m (10'9 x 7'6 )
- Wood laminate floor; built-in storage cupboard.
- Principal Bedroom 3.73m x 3.18m (maximum measurements) (12'3 x 10'5
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room 1.47m x 1.45m (maximum measurements) (4'10 x 4'9 (
- Modern white suite comprising of separate tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; close coupled wc; corner pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap; tiled walls; extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.51m (9'9 x 8'3)
- Built-in sliding robes
- Bedroom 4 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9 x 7'5)
- Bathroom 2.97m x 1.60m (9'9 x 5'3)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mono mixer tap; Triton electric shower with wall mounted telephone shower attachment over; pedestal wash hand basin with mono mixer tap; close coupled wc; tiled walls and floor.
- Spacious driveway providing excellent parking for several cars, boat; caravan etc leading to : -
- Integral Garage 4.55m x 2.90m (14'11 x 9'6)
- Up and over door; light and power points; loft storage; currently sub divided to create a home office.
- Front garden laid out in lawn; fully enclosed rear gardens laid out in lawn with spacious paved and decking areas; enclosed with mature hedging creating fantastic privacy; outside light and water tap;
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £145,000. Rates payable = £1263.24 per annum (approx)