- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superior mid townhouse.
- Two good bright bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Fresh decoration throughout.
- Landscaped private rear gardens.
- Good fresh youthful decoration.
A superior mid townhouse that has been upgraded and presented to offer good, well appointed accommodation suited to the first time buyer or experienced investor. Two good, bright comfortable bedrooms. One generous reception room. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Luxury white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / front and rear doors also in Upvc. Oil fired central heating system. Good, fresh, youthful decoration throughout. Private and secure landscaped rear garden. Established cul de sac location with outstanding doorstep convenience within walking distance to Falls Road / Glider service and other transport links / Royal Victoria Hospital / Dunville play park. A location with unrivalled convenience. Well worth an inspection. EPC D66.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LOUNGE 14'8 x 8'5 (4.47m x 2.57m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'0 x 10'6 (4.57m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, tiling, wooden effect strip floor, plumbed for washing machine, storage under stairs, built-in larder, Upvc back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'6 x 10'5 (4.11m x 3.18m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'9 x 7'9 (2.97m x 2.36m)
- Wooden effect strip floor,
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, shower screen, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Enclosed and landscaped / secure to rear. Feature fencing and decking. Oil fired heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »