- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sizeable detached home
- Beautifully presented and well maintained
- First time rental to the market
- Superb location in mature cul de sac
- Minutes away from Lisburn City centre
- Fantastic and flexible living accommodation
- Easy reach to City centre
- Shops and amenities close by
- Lisburns leading schools not far
- Handy for public bus and rail services
- M1 and A1 accessable for commuters
- Generous entrance hall with storage cupboards
- Sizeable lounge with open fire and dining space
- Fitted kitchen with good storage cupboards
- Open plan to dining or living area
- Patio doors to rear garden
- Hot press on landing
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master ensuite with shower
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Single attached garage with electrics
- Front garden in lawn
- Enclosed rear lawn and patio area
Additional Information6 Mayfields Kirkwoods Road Lisburn BT28 3RP
Detached Part Furnished
This beautifully presented and maintained home comes to the rental market for the very first time. The property holds a superb location within a private and mature cul de sac, just minutes away from Lisburn City centre. The property offers fantastic and flexible living accommodation both inside and out. Within easy reach to City centre, Lisburns leading schools for all ages, local shops and amenities, public transport services via bus or rail. Handy to major road links for those commuting via M1, A1 or to International Airport.
Generous entrance hall with storage cupboard, as well as under stair storage cupboard, sizeable lounge with open fire and dining area, fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage cupboards as well as larder cupboard, open plan to dining or living area with patio doors to rear garden, hot press on landing, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, family bathroom with shower attachment over bath. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Driveway parking for 2 cars and single attached garage with electrics. Front garden in lawn, and enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£850.00 per month including rates
Off Kirkwoods Road, Lisburn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »