- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen with dining/family area
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Attached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Front and rear gardens in lawn
- Cul de sac setting
Additional InformationA beautifully presented detached home located in a private, mature cul de sac setting.
Mayfields is located just off the Kirkwoods Road and offers excellent convenience to schools for all ages, shops and public transport. Lisburn City Centre is within minutes drive and Belfast City Centre is only eight miles away.
The property has been recently decorated and re-carpeted and consists of a large lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with dining or living area, four bedrooms, refitted ensuite shower room and bathroom.
There is a lovely enclosed garden to the rear and useful detached garage.
Excellent location, superb property - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with stained glass side panels. Built in cupboard. Understairs storage cupboard. French doors to lounge.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 6.255m x 4.31m (20' 6" x 14' 2")
Feature open fire with tiled hearth. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights in dining area.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 6.384m x 3.665m (20' 11" x 12' 0")
(at widest point) Good range of oak high and low level units. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Built in Hotpoint hob and under oven. Cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Glazed display cabinets. Larder cupboard. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Breakfast table. UPVC French doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.789m x 3.494m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
(into door way)
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and rainwater shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.835m x 2.373m (12' 7" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.785m x 2.87m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.861m x 2.118m (9' 5" x 6' 11")
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.729m x 2.844m (18' 10" x 9' 4")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Front garden in lawn. Asphalt driveway. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Off Kirkwoods Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »