- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Positioned Detached Family Home on Generous Corner Site with Excellent Sea Views
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Spacious Reception Hall with Solid Oak Wooden Flooring
- Cloakroom/Home Office with Feature Stained Glass Window
- Hand Painted Style Kitchen with Ample Dining Area and Views to Belfast Lough
- Drawing Room with Dramatic Vaulted Ceiling, Feature Gas Fireplace and Excellent Views to Belfast Lough and Access to Balcony
- Separate Dining Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Views Over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Further Potential to Extend and Add Accommodation (Subject to Usual Planning Permissions)
- Integral Double Garage
- Mature Surrounding Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Beautifully Landscaped Private Patio and Seating areas to Front with Recently installed Summer House
- Cascading Water Feature to Koi Pond made from Donegal Stone
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Prestigious and Sought After Convenient Location
- Within Walking Distance to Bangor Town Centre, Bangor West Railway Halt, Coastal Path and Bangor Marina
Additional InformationNumber 6 Maxwell Road sits on a remarkable, generous corner site within one of the most sought after residential locations within Bangor West. This elevated detached property boasts exceptional views across Belfast Lough, The Antrim Hills and the Irish Sea.
The spacious entrance hall with solid oak flooring leads through to the Drawing Room with dramatic vaulted ceiling and access to the balcony creating a magnificent setting to enjoy the views and sunsets. The hand painted style kitchen with separate dining room attached both look over the private, enclosed patio perfect for children at play.
Boasting four bedrooms, including master with en-suite and beautiful views. The ample accommodation, reception areas and generous outdoor space ensures this home appeals in particular to the family market.
Externally the mature surrounding gardens have been maintained to the highest standard with a cascading water feature leading to a bespoke Koi pond made from Donegal Stone. With an integral double garage, carport and tarmac driveway there is parking for multiple vehicles.
Positioned on the corner of Maxwell Road and Downshire Road this property is within walking distance of Bangor town centre, Bangor Marina and both railway halts at Bangor and Bangor West. There are also many delightful coastal walks at Strickland's Glen and National Trust coastal path.
- Mahogany uPVC front door with double glazed stained and leaded inset. Double glazed side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid oak wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling. Excellent overhead storage above reception hall.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9")
Currently used as dressing room and fitted for hanging, shelving and drawer units. Outlook to front.
- STEPS TO RAISED DRAWING ROOM:
- CLOAKROOM / HOME OFFICE:
- 2.08m x 1.88m (6' 10" x 6' 2")
Fitted for hanging and shelving with bespoke built-in book shelving. Stained glass window. Oak glazed and bevelled double doors to drawing room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 5.64m (21' 10" x 18' 6")
With cathedral style vaulted tongue and groove ceiling. Tri-aspect windows with outlook to front. Side and rear with breath-taking views to Belfast Lough, the Antrim coastline and the Irish Sea. Glazed and bevelled double doors to dining room. Double glazed access door to side raised paved patio. Ideal for evening sun. Sunsets and views to the Lough. Carved white marble fireplace. Granite inset and hearth with Gazco remote control gas fire.
- STEPS DOWN TO DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.53m (12' 10" x 11' 7")
Views to rear patio garden, Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Access to kitchen and living and dining space.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.28m x 3.73m (17' 4" x 12' 3")
Bespoke fully fitted hand painted Shaker style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Pewter fittings. Granite effect work surface and upstand. Single drainer twin stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker with glazed splashback and extractor hood above. Integrated fridge freezer. Built-in larder cupboards. Island unit with granite effect work surface. Oak wooden flooring. Ample family dining area and double glazed access door to private and enclosed patio with excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Excellent overhead storage above kitchen.
- STEPS TO UPPER HALLWAY
- UPPER HALLWAY:
- Built-in storage cupboards with sliding doors. Recently installed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer concealed behind sliding doors. Additional built-in storage cupboard. Linen press with built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.76m (17' 9" x 12' 4")
Extensive range of built-in robes. Mirror fronted sliding doors. Corner window with views over gardens to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, mirrored and illuminated cabinet, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.3m (13' 10" x 10' 10")
Double built-in robes. Mirror fronted sliding doors. Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 2.87m (11' 3" x 9' 5")
Double built-in robes. Sliding fronted doors. Outlook to garden.
- With luxurious recently installed white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, drawer units below, kidney shaped panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, illuminated mirror, illuminated mirror cabinet, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panelled ceiling with recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan, mosaic inset tiling detail.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to twin double integrated garage and carport, paved patio areas surrounding property, beautifully landscaped private patio and seating areas to front with recently installed summer house, loose pebbled walkways and pathways with cascading water feature to koi pond, mature shrubs and planting, mature trees, gardens to both sides and rear laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, greenhouse, outdoor lighting, water tap, outdoor power sockets, private sheltered paved enclosed patio area off kitchen, ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play, views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline, garden stores x 2.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 5.44m (17' 10" x 17' 10")
Up and over doors. Light and power.
Travelling Bangor bound along the Crawfordsburn Road continue to the roundabout at the junction of Maxwell Road, Bryansburn Road and Brunswick Road. Turn left off the roundabout onto Maxwell Road. Continue along Maxwell Road turning left into Downshire Road. Number 6 occupies the corner site at the junction of Maxwell and Downshire Roads. Vehicular access is via Downshire Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »