6 Main Road,
Glynn, Larne, BT40 3HG
2 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £115,000
Contact the Agent
Hunter Campbell Estate Agents (Larne)
Offers around £115,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- This charming semi detached house is full of character and is situated in the heart of this quiet village
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Superb fitted kitchen with a good range of appliances/breakfast bar
- Semi open plan living/dining room with feature archway
- Warm and homely living room with wood burning stove
- Two bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom suite with shower
- Tranquil rear garden laid to lawn appreciating a patio/flowerbeds and wooden decking overlooking stream
- Private driveway
- Within 10 minute drive to Larne and convenient to Antrim Coast Road and Carrickfergus
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- This property is in beautiful decorative order throughout and finished to a very high standard
- Ready to move into and viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the calibre of this property
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE PORCH: Tiled flooring. PVC door leading to:
DINING ROOM: 16' 8" x 9' 1" (5.08m x 2.76m) Semi open plan dining room with wood strip flooring. Feature archway leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 15' 11" x 10' 6" (4.85m x 3.21m) Wood burning stove with granite hearth, cast iron inset and wooden mantle. Attractive alcove lighting. Wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR: 12' 4" x 8' 7" (3.76m x 2.62m) Good range of high and low level units. Integrated gas hob and matching oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
BATHROOM: Contemporary suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower attachment and glass shower screen. Pedestal hand wash basin. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and tiled walls.
HALLWAY: Tiled flooring. PVC Glazed door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 2" x 9' 5" (4.94m x 2.87m) Wood strip flooring. Built in mirrored wardbrobes. Hot press.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" x 7' 11" (3.66m x 2.42m) Wood strip flooring. Feature archway leading to walk in wardrobe(2.21mx1.01).
Paved driveway at front of property. Gate leading to fully enclosed and walled rear garden. Beautiful rear garden comprising stone tiled patio area, shed, flower beds appreciating an extensive range of shrubs and flowers. Wooden decked area over looking stream below.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.