This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A fabulous townhouse located just off the Annadale Embankment
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright and spacious entrance porch and hall
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with patio doors to the garden
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Wonderful first floor lounge with a feature fireplace and access to the balcony
- Downstairs cloaks/WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fully enclosed rear garden with a patio and a decked area
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a wide range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area benefitting from a choice of leading schools
This stylish townhouse is beautifully presented and offers spacious accommodation in a highly sought after location on the banks of the River Lagan. With the Ormeau Road, Cutters Wharf and the City Centre within walking distance, the standard of living is sure to be high. The location is sure to prove popular for parents wishing their children to attend one of the many leading schools in the area. Another super feature is the modern kitchen that comes with a range of built in appliances and plenty of dining space to host a dinner party. There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lovely features this fantastic property has to offer!
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a bright and spacious entrance hall, a modern white gloss kitchen with plenty of storage that is open plan to a family or dining area, a utility room with plumbing for white goods, a third bedroom and a useful guest bathroom with a two piece white suite. Upstairs comprises a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and access to a balcony, a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a further spacious bedroom and a modern three piece family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking and an integral garage with light, power and an up and over door. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with a paved area and a raised decked area that is ideal for BBQ’s in the summer months.
There are a number of parks, popular sports and leisure facilities close by, including the Lagan Towpath and the Boat Club for tennis or squash fans. For great shopping you are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre. Access to the city centre and the outer ring is easy making the morning commute to work and school a pleasure.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 20’6” x 11’5”
Utility Room 9’9” x 5’9”
Lounge Area 19'8" x 13'6"
Master Bedroom 13’7” x 11’2”
En-Suite 6’11” x 5’7”
Bedroom 2 12’4” x 8’2”
Bedroom 3 12’3” x 7’11”
Bathroom 6’9” x 6’7”
Garage 14’2” x 9’9”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »