- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Three Bed Semi-Detached Property Located Between the Castlereagh and Cregagh Road
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location with Private Site
- Separate Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Extended Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Generous Under Stair Storage
- Fitted Kitchen with Fantastic Range of High and Low Level Units
- Three Extremely Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Floored Roofspace Accessed Via Slingsby Ladder
- Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Private Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Driveway with Off Street Parking for Four to Five Cars
- Extensive Front Garden Laid in Lawns
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Competitively Priced, Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom semi-detached situated right between the Castlereagh and Cregagh Road offering excellent access to the Belfast City Centre, Tesco's 24 Hours, Forestside shopping centre and George Best City Airport.
The property has been finished to a very high standard creating a modern living enviornment comprising of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, extended open plan kitchen diner, three well proportined bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Of particular note is the modern fitted kitchen with access to a private rear garden ideal for children at play or outdoor entertaining. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and private driveway parking for several cars.
Competitively priced in todays market, this property is ideally suited to range of purhasers including first time buyers, young professionals or young families alike, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC composite front door, with glass insets and glass side lights with lead detailing, into spacious reception hall.
- Wooden laminate effect flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.4m (14' 2" x 11' 2")
at widest points
Outlook to front, wooden laminate effect flooring, cornice ceiling, feature gas fireplace with composite surround.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 5.28m x 5.m (17' 4" x 16' 5")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows, kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate effect work surface, four ring ceramic hob with built-in stainless steel extractor fan above, part tiled walls, tiled floor, built-in high level oven and grill, built-in 70-30 fridge freezer, space for washing machine, built-in dishwasher, ceramic drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, generous under stairs storage, French doors leading out to rear garden and additional single uPVC double glazed access door.
- Picture window, access hatch to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, roofspace fully floored, with light and access into eaves, built-in storage cupboard with access to gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
at widest points
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
at widest points
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.24m (8' 4" x 7' 4")
at widest points
Outlook to front, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in vanity unit below with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, panelled bath with fixed glass door, bath with chrome mixer taps and shower with chrome thermostatic control valve, up and over telephone hand unit and up and over rainfall headset, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling with low voltage recessed spotlighting.
- Front: Front garden part laid in lawns with some mature shrubs, driveway laid in concrete with off-street parking for several cars.
Rear: With southerly aspect, part patioed part laid in lawns with some mature flower bedding, outside tap and outside light, access gate to side.
Coming up the Castlereagh Road turn right on to Loopland Park, Loopland Grove is located on the first turn on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »