- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- INVESTORS ONLY
- We have been instructed to sell the property with a sitting tenant paying £500 per month in passing rent
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with a range of wall and base units
- Ground floor WC
- Four piece bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- Viewing highly recommended
6 Lismore Manor, Craigavon
*** INVESTORS ONLY ***
Hannath introduce this three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a small development in Craigavon, with a short distance to local schools and Rushmere Shopping Complex. Internally, the property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout, and is being sold with a sitting tenant with a passing rent of £6000 per annum.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Brownlow Road, Craigavon.
- Entrance Hall 14' 9'' x 6' 5'' (4.49m x 1.95m)
- Via glazed door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- WC 5' 9'' x 3' 3'' (1.75m x 0.99m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 13' 9'' x 13' 6'' (4.19m x 4.11m)
- Fireplace with electric inset. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 3'' x 11' 1'' (6.17m x 3.38m)
- High & low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, cooker, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 9' 6'' x 7' 9'' (2.89m x 2.36m)
- Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 11' 2'' x 10' 5'' (3.40m x 3.17m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 6'' x 9' 10'' (4.11m x 2.99m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 1'' x 6' 8'' (2.77m x 2.03m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; shower enclosure with electric unit, panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Front garden laid in lawn with small fence surround. Rear garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »