- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
A spacious well appointed detached chalet bungalow with large integral garage occupying a prime site in a desirable park in this dormitory village just four miles from Strabane.
Three reception rooms
Four double bedrooms
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazed windows
Bathroom & Shower room
Spacious tarmac drive with concrete hard stand
Large integral garage
Well tended gardens
Capital Rateable Value: Tenure: Awaiting Soicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : E43
- 6’0” x 5’6” (1.82 x 1.67 m) : with tiled floor; vestibule door to Hall.
- Living Room:-
- 11’8” x 11’4” (3.55 x 3.45 m) : with feature mahogany and tile fire place with mirrored overmantle; tiled hearth; grained Ash laminate flooring.
- 17’7” x 12’3” (5.35 x 3.73 m) : having baxi grate with underfloor draught and double flue boiler grate linked to oil fired central heating; fireplace with tiled inset and mahogany surround with tiled hearth; decorative wall mouldings; points for wall lights; plaster moulded dado railing.
- 15’0” x 14’5” (4.57 x 4.39 m) fitted with Colonial style eye and low level units including ‘Ignis’ fan assisted underovenand ‘Hotpoint’ halogen hob unit with integrated cooker canopy with ducting and cooking lights ‘Teka’ single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; plumbing for automatic dishwasher; integrated ‘Indesit’ fridge/freezer; wall tiling around units; lighted display unit; arching to:-
- Dining Room:-
- 11’9” x 8’7” (3.58 x 2.61 m) : having laminate flooring; double patio doors to rear lawn.
- Utility Room:-
- 8’9” x 8’7” (2.66 x 2.61 m) : fitted with single drainer stainless steel sink unit; plumbing for automatic washing machine; eye and low level units; tiled flooring.
- Integral Garage:-
- 17’4” x 11’9” (5.28 x 3.58 m) extending to 21’0” x 6’0” (6.40 x 1.82 m) : up-and-over door; side window; eye and low level cupboards.
- 11’9” x 7’10” (3.58 x 2.38 m) : fitted with bath and handles; pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; shower cubicle with ‘Berryspray’ electric shower unit; ½ wall tiling; tiled floor; fitted wall mirror with lights.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’9” x 10’9” (4.19 x 3.27 m) : oak finish laminate flooring; picture railing; triple door centre mirrored built-in robes.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’6” x 11’9” 93.81 x 3.58 m) : laminate flooring; picture railing; open recessed shelving; triple door built-in robes.
- Shower Room:-
- 8’0” x 5’5” (2.43 x 1.65 m) : close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; corner shower cubicle with ‘Redring Selectronic Extra’ electric shower unit.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 15’3” x 11’8” (4.64 x 3.55 m) : 4 door mirrored front suite of robes.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 16’0” x 11’8” (4.87 x 3.55 m) : 4 door 2 mirrored robes.
- Car Port:-
- 24’0” x 12’0” (7.31 x 3.65 m) :
- Lawns to front, side and rear complimented by mature shrubs and trees; tarmac drive with concrete hardstand. Large paved patio to rear; outside tap and lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »