- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Oven And Hob
- White Bathroom Suite
- Communal Gardens in Lawn And Parking To Front
- Gas Heating And PVC Double Glazing
- Cash Offers Only As This Development Does Not Have A Management Company
- EPC - B83
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this modern ground floor apartment located in the popular Lisavon Mews development in the Sydenham area. Comprising an open plan living/kitchen area, two large bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite while also benefiting from an enclosed rear garden in lawn, gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing. The property is in an excellent location within close proximity to many local amenities including Sydenham Train Station, Belfast City Airport and many of Belfast's leading schools.
Please note that there is no management company for this development and we are seeking cash offers only.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'01 x 9'04 (4.60m x 2.84m)
- Kitchen 10'10 x 8'05 (3.30m x 2.57m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven and hob, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 10'06 x 8' (3.20m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2 11'04 x 6'11 (3.45m x 2.11m)
- Built in cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Modern white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps, and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Communal car parking to front and communal gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »