- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- UPvc double glazing
- Convenient location
- Excellent buy-to-let investment
Additional InformationLocated in a very convenient part of Ballymena, this mid-terrace property is within minutes walk of shops, schools, and the Town Centre. It would make an ideal starter home for the first time buyer, or could offer excellent investment potential as houses in this area are in high rental demand.
The property has good sized rooms, and enclosed outdoor space to the front and rear. Whilst it would benefit from an kitchen upgrade, depending on the desired finish, this could be renovated with minimal expenditure. Overall the property is clean and tidy, and offers low maintenance accommodation. Internal viewing can be arranged through Ulster Property Sales on 028 2565 7700.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 2.92m x 1.02m (9'7" x 3'4")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Tile floor. Meter cupboard.
- Lounge and dining room 6.72m x 3.01m (22'1" x 9'11")
- Open plan living - dining area. Laminate wooden floor. TV and telephone points. Open fire with tile hearth and wooden surround. Cloakroom cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 3.32m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for fridge-freezer. UPvc double glazed back door. Tile floor. Heating control/timer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 4.05m x 2.96m (13'3" x 9'9")
- Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.60m x 2.01m (11'10" x 6'7")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 3.22m x 2.10m (10'7" x 6'11")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath with shower over. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Hotpress. Extractor fan.
- To the front is a low maintenance yard, fenced with gate. The back is entirely enclosed and is also very low maintenance, with gate to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »