- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
‘Nightingale House’ is a magnificent spacious contemporary five bedroom property which has been
extensively remodelled and refurbished creating a bespoke home oozing personality coupled with the
facilities expected to provide high end B&B.
The property occupies an elevated plot, within a cul de sac, along the historically residential Culmore Road with a frontal vista of the countryside.
It‘s proximity to primary schools, colleges, retail shopping outlets & leisure facilities and the main ring
roads around the City provide easy access to commuter routes.
The attributes of this property are many in number and therefore a visit is necessary to appreciate what it has to offer.
Five bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms plus feature Sun Room
Bathroom & four ensuite bedrooms
Beautifully presented throughout
Zonal heating system
City Centre amenities just a short drive away
Alarm system& CCTV installed
Capital Rateable Value: £295,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D62
- Central Hall:-
- with Porcelain tiled floor; polished chrome socket and light switches; heat detection
system; ‘360 PIR’ alarm system with CCTV; thermostatically controlled radiators;
- 17’1” x 15’8” (5.20 x 4.77 m) : multi-fuel stove with polished granite hearth; polished
chrome sockets and switches; semi solid ‘Maple’ floor; television and telephone
points; satellite television connections.
- Reception Room:-
- 17’7” x 12’10” (5.35 x 3.91 m) (into bay) : Porcelain tiled floor; LED downlighters;
electric connector heater; double aspect bay; polished chrome socket and
switches; television and telephone points.
- Breakfast Room/ Conservatory:-
- Porcelain tiled floor; double aspect window.
- 28’7” x 11’8” (8.71 x 3.55 m) : polished high and low level cupboards; hard wood
worktop; deep pan drawers; stainless steel splashback; extractor hood with
cooking lights; American Style ‘Samsung’ plumbed fridge/freezer; stainless steel
single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; Island preparation area with circular bowl
and mixer tap; corner units encompassing 3 drawer unit; Porcelain tiled floor; low
voltage ceiling lights; plumbed ‘Stanley’ multi-fuel stove; smoke detection; bifold
door to rear garden and patio area.
- 12’10” x 6’9” (3.91 x 2.05 m) : low level cupboards; built-in storage cupboards with
frosted glass; ceramic hob and extractor fan; ‘Neff’ automatic dishwasher; stainless
steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap.
- Ground Floor Bedroom:-
- 14’10” x 13’11” (4.52 x 4.24 m) : polished chrome sockets and switches; storage
cupboard; sliding patio doors; semi sold Maple floor.
- Dressing Room:-
- 10’10” x 4’6” (3.30 x 1.37 m) :
- suspended toilet unit; vanity unit with circular bowl and mixer tap; mains shower
fully tiled with decorative border; centre four claw ‘Slipper’ bath with mixer tap and
telephone hand shower; plumbed towel rail; porcelain tiled floor; extractor fan; low
- Bedroom (1):-
- 17’7” x 12’10” (5.35 x 3.91 m) (overall) : carpeted; power points; television point.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; LED downlighters;
partially tiled walls; quadrant fully tiled shower with mosaic centre feature and
mains overhead shower; extractor fan; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13’0” x 11’8” (3.96 x 3.55 m) : carpeted; wall mounted television points; suite of
wardrobes; cornicing to ceiling.
- pedestal wash-hand basin; partially tiled walls; tiled quadrant shower cubicle with
mosaic centre feature and mains shower; tiled floor; wall mounted mirror;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 15’8” x 11’9” (4.77 x 3.58 m) : carpeted; wall mounted television points.
- close coupled w.c.; vanity uint with circular bowl and mixer tap; tiled floor; fully tiled
shower with mosaic centre feature and mains shower; partially tiled walls; wall
mounted mirror; glass shelf; LED downlighters; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 15’8 x 12’4” (4.77 x 3.75 m) : carpeted; wall mounted television points; cornicing
- close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with polish granite top with mirror; fully tiled shower
with electric ‘Redring Expressions’ shower; tiled floor; partially tiled walls;
extractor fan; low voltage lighting.
- Laundry Room:-
- 13’5” x 9’11” (4.08 x 3.02 m) : with worktop; stainless steel sink drainer sink unit;
plumbed and wired for automatic washing machine; power point sockets.
- Front walled garden with lawn laid in grass with mature shrubs and plants; tarmac
driveway and turning bay; mature trees. Rear garden with lawn also laid in grass;
wall raised beds with mature plants and shrubs; fully enclosed side and low
maintenance raised bed; burner house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »