This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Superb Roof Space
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationBeautiful Red Brick Home in Exceptionally and Highly Desirable Location
A beautifully maintained period family home situated within private and mature gardens with off street car parking and garage. The well appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation, re-wired approx 14 years ago, superb roof space with natural light and private mature south facing site with garage. A superb example of a beautifully maintained and improved period family home within this most sought after location - with little to do but make it your own.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.78 x 3.30 (12'5" x 10'10")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, 3 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Extended Kitchen 4.83 x 1.68 (15'10" x 5'6")
- Stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled walls. UPvc double glazed rear door.
- Living Room 4.57 x 3.10 (15'0" x 10'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- First Floor
- Landing, fixed staircase to superb roof space.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 3.30 (9'0" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 2.92 (10'4" x 9'7")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in storage.
- Bedroom 2.24 x 1.93 (7'4" x 6'4")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 4.64 x 2.75 (15'3" x 9'0")
- Floored and sheeted, natural light, under eaves storage.
- Mature private gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and driveway.
- Additional Garden Shot:
- Additional Garden Shot:
- Garage 5.08 x 2.64 (16'8" x 8'8")
- Up and over door, light and power.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »