- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- 3/4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Dining room
- Family room/4th Bedroom
- Utility room
- Family bathroom
- Garden to front, side & rear in lawn with gravel driveway
- Oil fired central heating - uPVC double glazing
- Current EPC rating - D68
Additional Information"Looking for a home to accommodate a growing family or simply hoping to up size to a detached property?" - This might just be the home for you. Located within the popular Lansdowne development on the outskirts of Newtownards town centre, this property has a lot to offer both in terms of location and accommodation.
The current owners use the property as a 3 bedroom/3 reception layout but this can be easily adapted to 4 bedroom/2 reception by using the current family room as a 4th bedroom. The ground floor comprises a family lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen and separate utility room, dining room with patio doors to rear garden and decking, family room/4th bedroom and 3rd bedroom.
On the first floor are two large bedrooms with the master enjoying an ensuite shower room, plus the family bathroom. Externally the property sits on a corner site and there is plenty of enclosed outside space to the rear for children plus a gravel driveway to the side. Naturally the property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
An ideal family home at a very affordable price - call our office on 028 91 828 100 to arrange a viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- White uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane and twin side panels.
Double panel radiator, Stairs to 1st floor landing, Smoke alarm, Wood effect laminate flooring, Phone point, Two under stairs storage cupboards.
- 4.95m x 3.56m (16' 3" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace with slate tiled hearth, cast iron inset and wood surround, TV point, Double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.96m (7' 0" x 6' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll edge worktop, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Extractor fan.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
Double panel radiator, TV point, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.49m (9' 8" x 8' 2")
Double panel radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, White uPVC French doors to rear decking.
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
High and low level units in cherry wood with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Baumatic double eye level oven, Integrated Whirlpool hob and stainless steel extractor hood, Space for fridge-freezer, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Under pelmet lighting, Double panel radiator, White uPVC door to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.95m (10' 1" x 9' 8")
Double panel radiator.
- Velux window, Shelved hotpress cupboard, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
At widest points.
Built-in sliderobes, Double panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, Tiled floor, Extractor fan, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.17m x 3.07m (20' 3" x 10' 1")
Double panel radiator, Two Velux windows.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over and folding shower screen, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Extractor fan.
- Neat lawn to front with gravel path driveway to side.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with decked area, uPVC oil tank, Boiler house, Light and Tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Comber Road turn right into Lansdowne Road and along to the end. Turn right at the T-junction and right again into Lansdowne Drive where number 6 is located on the left hand side on the corner.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »