- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master ensuite
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas connection and superfast broadband available in the area
- Drymaster system
Additional InformationA beautifully presented and extended detached family home located in a stylish development.
The property provides deceptively spacious accommodation extending to almost 1,600 sq ft. Inside you will find a large lounge with wood burning stove, separate dining room, sun room, fitted kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite and ground floor cloakroom.
Outside there is a neat front garden and secluded rear garden in feature red brick paving keeping maintenance levels low.
Annahilt is a wonderful choice of location for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life but remain convenient. Hillsborough Village is only 4 miles away, Lisburn 8 miles and Sprucefield with M1 & A1 access is within 6 miles.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 6.434m x 4.38m (21' 1" x 14' 4")
(at widest point) Feature reclaimed brick fireplace with wood burning stove and slate hearth. Bay window. Solid maple flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.379m x 4.176m (14' 4" x 13' 8")
(at widest point) Solid maple flooring. Open plan to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.83m x 3.541m (12' 7" x 11' 7")
Recessed lights. French doors to rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.165m x 3.161m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Solid granite work surfaces. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.281m x 2.119m (7' 6" x 6' 11")
Oil fired boiler. Range of cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Solid granite work surfaces.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.782m x 3.647m (12' 5" x 11' 12")
Wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with pvc wall panelling. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.389m x 3.198m (14' 5" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.205m x 3.167m (10' 6" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.562m x 2.388m (8' 5" x 7' 10")
Range of fitted furniture.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.557m x 3.565m (18' 3" x 11' 8")
Light and power.
- Front garden in lawn. Pink pebbled driveway with space for up to three vehicles/caravan. Enclosed private brick paved rear garden, raised beds with colourful shrubs.
From Lisburn travel to Annahilt take Magheraconluce Road, turn left onto Lakeland Road then immediately right into Lakeland Manor.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »