- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First Floor Apartment in a Modern Gated Development
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Quality Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms, including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Electric Gate Access to Secure Resident and Visitor Parking
- Extremely Convenient to Local Amenities and Lisburn City Centre
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- Well Presented Throughout, Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationA modern first floor apartment which is ideally located within this highly regarded development set within gated and well maintained communal grounds.
This bright and spacious apartment is sure to appeal to many and the property is beautifully presented throughout by its current owners. It also benefits from a private communal garden to the rear.
Convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, yet set in a quiet locality this property is sure to have broad appeal. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door to communal entrance hall, storage cupboard off.
- 3.4m x 7.09m (11' 2" x 23' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, open plan to...
- Continuation of ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level kitchen units, integrated Candy electric oven with 4 ring gas Candy hob, twin stainless steel sink with side draining unit, fully tiled splash backs, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor, integrated washer dryer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 3.05m (9' 7" x 10' 0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with
shower attachment over, shower screen, extractor fan.
From the roundabout at the end of the Prince William Road continue straight ahead and follow the road right onto Lady Wallace Avenue, take 1st left into Lady
Wallace Crescent and Lady Wallace Court is on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »