- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- Two reception Rooms to include sunroom.
- Luxury finished kitchen / Utility room.
- Downstairs Cloakroom W.C
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Gas central heating.
- Private rear garden.
- Excellent presentation.
Finished in feature Stone, this impressive detached family home enjoys a prominent position within this established residential development that continues to be in high demand. Three good bedrooms / master bedroom with en suite shower room. Two reception rooms to include a feature Sunroom with double patio doors. High Gloss contemporary finished kitchen / dining area with separate utility room. Luxurious white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows and doors. Gas central heating system. Downstairs cloakroom / wc. Feature floor coverings. Excellent youthful presentation throughout. Private and secure rear gardens. Close to an excellent Road Network / Transport links. An established development popular with First Time buyers. Well worth a visit. EPC C80.
- Ground Floor
- Feature entrance door.
- Entrance Porch/ Hall
- Feature tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'0 x 12'11 (4.57m x 3.94m)
- Polished marble fireplace with black granite inset and hearth, walnut effect, wood stripped flooring, deep moulded cornice and centre rose.
- Kitchen/ dining area 11'8 x 11'2 (3.56m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, overhead extractor hood, fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, polished tiled walls, feature tiled floor, breakfast bar, dimmer lights.
- Utility Room 6'0 x 4'0 (1.83m x 1.22m)
- Range of high gloss units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, feature tiled floor, sink unit.
- Sunroom 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Upvc double glazed double patio doors, feature tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Master bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'3 (3.78m x 2.82m)
- Wood effect stripped flooring.
- Ensuite shower room
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, feature shower head, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 7'2 (3.15m x 2.18m)
- Wood effect stripped flooring.
- White bathroom suite
- Feature panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower head, low flush wc, feature wash hand basin, tiling.
- Driveway front and side, feature paved areas, fencing, gardens and lawns secure and private to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »