- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Duplex Apartment in Prime Location Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities in Dunmurry
- Entrance Hall with Cupboard and Cloakroom/wc
- Excellent Sized Lounge and Dining Room with Faux Balcony
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms, Both with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Gas Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ready for Any New Buyer to Move in And Add Their Own Stamp
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces Accessed Via Electric Gates and Visitor Parking
Additional InformationLocated in the heart of Dunmurry village, this modern first floor duplex apartment is on the doorstep of a wide range of local amenities including; shops, restaurants and public transport routes, making it ideally suited to both owner occupiers and investors.
Within the modern gated complex and split over two levels, the bright and spacious accommodation boasts a spacious lounge open plan to modern fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances, two good sized bedrooms both with ensuites, as well as its own front door and a secure allocated parking space.
Further more the property also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. With all this property has to offer, early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cupboard with gas boiler.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 5.31m (22' 0" x 17' 5")
(at widest points) Double doors to faux balcony. Open plan to . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.76m x 3.02m (12' 4" x 9' 11")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan and stainless steel splashback over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.02m (13' 3" x 9' 11")
Under stairs storage, doors to faux balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.31m x 2.74m (17' 5" x 9' 8")
Doors to faux balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- Two allocated car parking spaces and visitor parking.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
- Charles White Management Company.
- SERVICE CHARGE:
- £69.95 per month.
From Belfast direction towards Lisburn, heading through Dunmurry, the developement is on the right hand side accessed via electric gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »