- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful Spacious Townhouse of circa 1600sq ft In A Popular Modern Development
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Granite Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances & Open Plan To Dining Area With Upvc Sliding Door Leading Outside
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- 4 Bedrooms Including 2 With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Parking Spaces to Front /Additional Visitor Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns & Private Gate With Walkway To Village
- Within Walking Distance Of A Range Of Shops, Restaurants & Other Amenities In The Historic & Picturesque Village Of Moira
- Comfortable Commuting Distance Of Belfast, Lisburn & Many Other Parts Of The Province Via The M1 Motorway
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached of 1600sq ft is ideally located within this popular modern development in the picturesque village of Moira and benefits from the convenience of an exceptionally appointed luxury home. The charming and deceptively spacious accommodation is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated by the current owners. Comprising of a bright lounge and separate kitchen / dining area with utility room and downstairs wc. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms including an ensuite shower room and bathroom. On the top floor there are two more bedrooms with 1 fitted out with built in robes and an additional ensuite. The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by the enclosed rear garden. With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast this delightful property warrants immediate inspection to appreciate its many qualities.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, matching ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.45m x 3.33m (17' 11" x 10' 11")
Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer integrated dishwasher, Beko under bench oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan and splashback, low voltage spotlighting, matching ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed sliding door leading to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer.
- 5.43m x 3.43m (17' 10" x 11' 3")
Granite fireplace and hearth, laminate wood flooring. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Door to cupboard with pressurized water system.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.46m x 3.38m (17' 11" x 11' 1")
Laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, extractor fan, low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 3.06m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
Buit in cupboard.
- Panelled bath with shower above, tled surround and glass shower panel. Ceramic tiled floor, low glush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.13m x 3.39m (13' 7" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.52m x 1.79m (11' 7" x 5' 10")
Built in gloss robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Communal parking with 2 parking spaces via private gated access to village.
Enclosed rear garden with gardens in lawns. PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler.
Travelling through Moira on the Main Street approaching the roundabout take the third exit on to the Old Kilmore Road and first left in to Kingsfort Lodge and Kingsford Square is located beside these.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »