- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Detached Garage
- 3 Bedrooms
- Living Room with open fireplace
- Kitchen / Diner
- Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Patio Area
We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached bungalow , ideally located on the outskirts of Kinallen within easy access of shops and schools. The present owners have updated the property which comprises living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a detached garage, off street parking and a good sized front garden and enclosed rear patio. This property is sure to appeal to purchasers downsizing, first time buyers and investors alike so we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with solid wooden flooring.
- Living Room 14'9" x 11'7" (4.50m x 3.53m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle, decorative inset and slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Diner 14'8" x 9'8" (4.47m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Conservatory 10'4" x 8'1" (3.15m x 2.46m)
- Tiled floor. Double doors to rear.
- Bedroom One 9'10" x 9'9" (3.00m x 2.97m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 9'9" x 8'6" (2.97m x 2.59m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 10'10" x 9'9" (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Rear facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7'1" x 6'4" (2.16m x 1.93m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Detached garage with front door and window.
- To the front - tarmaced driveway with ample off road parking and lawned area. To the rear - enclosed paved patio area. Side access to garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »