- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Modern Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationFabulous Town Terrace In Quiet Courtyard Setting, Beautifully Presented Throughout.
A modern constructed luxuriously appointed town house holding a quiet courtyard setting within this exceptionally popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, new modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with island unit and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and doors, gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed conservatory, French doors to rear patio garden, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, range of built-in robes and offers little or no maintenance worries.
A south facing rear patio garden and low outgoings combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home not to be missed by young or old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.30 x 4.79 (10'10" x 15'9")
- Double panelled radiator, feature fireplace, ceramic tiled floor, wood laminate floor, double glazed French doors, recessed lighting, ceiling rose.
- Conservatory 3.12 x 3.06 (10'3" x 10'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed French doors.
- Kitchen 4.77 x 3.67 (15'8" x 12'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, island unit, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting:
Dining Area: double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Upvc double glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.33 x 2.40 (10'11" x 7'10")
- Wood laminate floor, range of built-in robes, cupboards above, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.27 x 2.48 (7'5" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 2.78 (12'1" x 9'1")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, cupboards above, panelled radiator.
- Walled front garden in stone chip, paved rear patio garden, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »