- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Well presented Throughout
- Living Room with open fire
- Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with access to rear garden
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage with ample driveway parking
- Gardens to Front & Enclosed Rear Garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- Popular and sought after location.
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home is set in a popular residential location just off the Donaghadee Road providing ease of access to Ballyholme Village and beach, schools, Bangor Town Centre and the ring roads.
Offering spacious accommodation throughout this property comprises living room, dining room, newly installed kitchen with access to garden, ground floor cloak room and on the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a detached garage, ample driveway with parking for two cars and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Oil fired central heating and double glazing add to the list of features.
We would expect demand to be high for this delightful home, as it will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers and early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.33m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
Brick fireplace with open fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.23m (14' 2" x 10' 7")
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
Modern kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, electric cooker point, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. uPVC door to outside.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.38m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.74m (10' 7" x 9' 0")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.23m x 2.74m (17' 2" x 9' 0")
Up and over door, oil fired boiler.
- Driveway leading to ample parking.
- Front and fully enclosed rear gardens.
Leaving Bangor Town Centre proceed along Donaghadee Road, right into Thornleigh Gardens and James Mount is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »