- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented and extensive townhouse of circa 3000 sq ft in the sought after Pavilion Buildings
- Exceptionally finished to the highest standards throughout with Beautiful Presentation
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Feature High Ceilings
- Home Office
- Stunning Lounge with Large Under Stairs Storage
- Double Doors to Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Range of Luxury Appliances Open Plan to Casual Living and Dining Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Snug or Playroom off the Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedroom, Two with Ensuite Shower Rooms and Bespoke Built in Wardrobes
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Underfloor Gas Fired Central Heating, Heat Recovery System, Sash Double Glazed Windows, Feature High Ceilings
- Automated Smart Blinds Controlled by Somfy Smart Home Soft Ware Throughout
- Enclosed private walled garden & patio area to the rear with stunning communal lawns to the front & 2 private lawn seating areas
- 2 Designated Car Parking Spaces. Additional Generous Visitor Parking.
- Semi-rural location yet close to an extensive range of amenities & a short drive to the city centre
Additional InformationLocated within the exclusive Pavilions at Belvoir Park Development this stunning and extensive town house offers a unique blend of semi-rural living, while remaining within Belfast. Only a short distance from an extensive range of amenities, as well as excellent links to main road networks, it makes commuting very convenient.
This property in particular has been finished to a very exacting standard and offers generous space and ideal family accommodation of circa 3000 sqft. There is a spacious entrance hall with feature high ceilings, cloakroom/wc and home office. The hall opens into a stunning lounge with large under stairs storage and double doors to everyday living space and an open plan modern fitted kitchen with casual dining and living room. There is a separate utility room and play room/snug off the kitchen. The kitchen is bespoke and boasts a range of luxury appliances. On the first floor there are four well proportioned double bedrooms, two with luxury en-suite facilities and both with bespoke built-in wardrobes, and excellent family bathroom.
The property is beautifully presented throughout by the current owners and ready for any new family to move in and enjoy.
Externally there is a private walled garden/patio area to the rear and two lawned seating areas to the front. The property benefits from 2 designated car parking spaces and generous communal parking along with magnificent maintained communal lawns.
With so much on offer and with such a high level of specification inside and out, we believe that interest will be widespread. We advise that anyone with an interest makes contact with the office in a timely fashion to avoid disappointment.
- Composite front door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH/HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled walls, built-in cupboards, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- HOME OFFICE:
- 2.51m x 2.24m (8' 3" x 7' 4")
(at widest points).
- 6.53m x 5.21m (21' 5" x 17' 1")
(at widest points). Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, understairs storage. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- CASUAL LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.09m (19' 4" x 13' 5")
(at widest points). Sandstone fireplace with wood burner, slate hearth, low voltage spotlights, tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.59m x 4.8m (18' 4" x 15' 9")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, marble work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, marble drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, space for range cooker, island unit with excellent storage, wooden work surfaces, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, window shutters.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 2.31m (13' 4" x 7' 7")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, access to cellar, door to rear.
- 3.71m x 2.34m (12' 2" x 7' 8")
(at widest points). Shelving and built-in storage.
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, large airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.47m (17' 7" x 14' 8")
Large range of built-in robes, low voltage spotlights, window shutters.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, free standing bath on claw feet with telephone hand shower, tiled floor, tiled splash back, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.87m x 3.48m (19' 3" x 11' 5")
(at widest points). Built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.83m x 3.43m (15' 10" x 11' 3")
(at widest points). Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.38m x 2.67m (11' 1" x 8' 9")
(at widest points). Low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, free standing bath on claw feet with telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, part panelled walls, heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear paved patio garden, built-in store, store cupboards and boiler house with gas fired boiler, outside light. Beautifully maintained communal lawns to the front. 2 designated car parking spaces come with the property one at the front one at the back. There is additional generous visitor parking.
From the Milltown Road (A55) turn onto Hospital Road, the access to the development is on the right hand side before Hospital Road becomes Purdysburn Hill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »