- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Extended Integrated Kitchen
- Dining Off Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Fascia And Eaves
- Rainwater Goods
Additional InformationExtensively Refurbished Extended And Modernised Period Semi Detached.
A magnificent extended and extensively modernised period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge into bay, open plan integrated kitchen incorporating built under oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine with dining area off with upvc double glazed patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and rainwater goods and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent times. A south facing landscaped rear garden combines with the perfect location, minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of the City, superb country parks and local shopping makes this the ideal family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, gas boiler, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 4.12 x 3.40 (13'6" x 11'2")
- Into bay, antique fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 5.35 x 4.44 (17'7" x 14'7")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated under fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, recessed lighting.
Open Plan to Dining Area:
- Dining Area
- Upvc double glazed windows, feature radiator, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 3.46 (10'10" x 11'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, panelled radiator airing cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.41 x 3.11 (11'2" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.37 x 2.11 (7'9" x 6'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden in lawn, rear garden in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »