- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Perfect Family Accommodation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationHighly Regarded Residential Location
A most attractive red brick period town terrace holding a superb site within this ever popular and much sought after location. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has benefited from improvement works over the years but will now require upgrading. Ideally suited to the growing family with excellent local amenities a short stroll away makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 4.78 x 3.23 (15'8" x 10'7")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, cast iron inset, built-in shelving, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Dining Area 3.43 x 3.56 (11'3" x 11'8")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 1.88 (12'1" x 6'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level unit, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, cooker space, integrated under fridge, partly tiled walls, glass dresser unit, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press/copper cylinder, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 2.74 (11'8" x 9'0")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.72 x 4.52 (15'6" x 14'10")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4.19 x 3.86 (13'9" x 12'8")
- Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.59 (12'0" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate floor, dormer window.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, range of outbuildings, outside wc, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »