- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM-4PM
- New Build Detached Property Of 3,000 Sq Ft
- The roof is Marley Eternite Rivendalle blue back fibre cement slate with projecting black painted rafter ends, feature lined dormer windows, self-coloured black seamless aluminium ogee profile gutters and self-coloured black uPVC downpipes
- The external walls are polar white self-coloured render with contrasting charcoal facing brick plinth and full fill cavity wall insulation
- The windows are Baskil Prestige grey PVC double-glazed windows throughout, 2 panel sliding aluminium double glazed patio doors, Ultra-tech external hardwood doors with a 5-point locking system and satin silver handles
- The internal doors are pre-finished shaker style white oak with contemporary satin silver handles throughout
- The internal walls and ceilings are matt painted off-white and the MDF skirting and architraves are painted off-white eggshell throughout
- The hall, kitchen, utility, pantry, bathroom and ensuite floors are tiled throughout and the walls are part tiled, with all other floors carpeted
- The kitchens are from Alwood by Alfred Briggs in a contemporary style including Bosch integrated appliances and a Bora Ceramic hob extractor
- The sanitary ware is by Haldane Fisher including concealed WC pans, wall hung basins, freestanding bath, Acquabella slate shower trays and thermostatically controlled shower valves, all with concealed pipework
- The heating is a Flogas fired pressurised and fully-zoned system throughout, including a Worchester Bosch Greenstar Classic Boiler with Bosch Easi-Control - Smart Thermostat and a Greenstore unvented hot water cylinder
- The space heating is a Myson Preformed Plate and Premium Manifold underfloor heating system to the ground floor, and traditional Myson Premier Compact double convector radiators to the first and second floor, with chrome towel rail radiators to 'wet' rooms
- The systems have independent timing and temperature controls by programmable room thermostats
- The house has a Beam Ventilation continuous MEV (mechanical extract ventilation) system and trickle vents throughout
- Electrics include Click Curva white outlet face plates throughout for power, lighting, data etc., and a range of recessed spotlights (with white surrounds) and ceiling roses, TV, satellite and internet provisions
- The house has mains and battery operated smoke and heat alarms plus carbon dioxide detectors
- There is external lighting to the dwelling perimeter and site driveway. Tobermore Mayfair silver flagged patio areas and RTU Exposa decorative concrete paths in Amber Beech and driveways in Tuscan Pebble. Lawns and planting by Beechill Landscapes
Additional InformationSHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM-4PM
Homestead Farm is the fourth of five dwellings to be constructed as part of the Homestead Farm Development, a prominent site at the edge of Drumbeg, a small village, townland and civil parish on the south bank of the River Lagan in County Down.
Immediately adjacent to Ballygowan Meadows site for Local Landscape Importance, close-by Drumbeg Local Landscape Policy Area, a few hundred metres from Lagan Valley Regional Park and Sir Thomas & Lady Dixon Park and with southerly views over the countryside towards Drumbo and Ballylesson the site is distinctly rural whilst benefiting from a village setting.
St. Patrick's Church of Ireland, Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs, Bob Stewart Spiritgrocer, Mary Peters Athletics Track and Drumbo Park are also just a short walk away.
Upper Malone Road / Ballylesson Road and Ballyskeagh Road / Hillhall Road offer excellent arterial routes to Belfast and Lisburn City Centres respectively.
Please contact Emma Brennan in our South Belfast office for further information on 028 9066 8888 or via email [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »