- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive extended detached bungalow.
- Five good bedrooms to include a roofspace conversion with approval.
- Three reception rooms.
- Extended fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Large shower suite / further separate wc.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Large detached double garage with remore access.
- Good presentation.
- Private and secure ladscaped gardens.
An unique opportunity to acquire an impressive, extended detached bungalow that enjoys a prominent mature landscaped position fronting the established Stewartstown Road, that offers comfortable well appointed family living accommodation throughout. Five good bedrooms / to include a developed roof space with approval. Three separate reception rooms. Extended fitted kitchen / dining area. Large white shower suite with feature double shower enclosure. Further separate wc. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves / fascia also in Upvc. Extensive roof space storage room. Gas central heating system ( Worcester boiler ). Feature internal doors. Good fresh presentation. Large detached double garage with remote access. Private and mature landscaped site with secure and private rear gardens. Exceptional doorstep convenience within easy walking distance to schools / shops / excellent transport links to include the Glider service. Chain free. A substantial family home in a location difficult to find detached accommodation of such a size, well worth a visit! EPC D55
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Feature tiled step to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Spacious entrance hall, feature wooden effect stripped floor,
- LOUNGE 19'2 x 11'7 (5.84m x 3.53m)
- Feature marble fireplace with inset and hearth, cornice, double doors to;
- DINING ROOM 12'3 x 8'9 (3.73m x 2.67m)
- Cornice, access to kitchen:
- EXTENDED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'5 x 13'3 (5.61m x 4.04m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica works surfaces, tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob, built-in double oven, tiling, tongue and groove panelling, Upvc back door.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 12'5 x 12'2 (3.78m x 3.71m)
- Feature fireplace with raised marble hearth.
- INNER HALL
- Wooden effect stripped floor / first floor access.
- BEDROOM 3 13'4 x 8'9 (4.06m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'6 x 9'3 (2.90m x 2.82m)
- SEPARATE W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 5 10'4 x 6'7 (3.15m x 2.01m)
- WHITE SHOWER SUITE
- Extending to a feature double shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush, bidet, w.c, tiling, pvc wall coverings.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 7'5 (3.73m x 2.26m)
- Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM 2 13'0 x 8'0 (3.96m x 2.44m)
- ROOFSPACE 12'8 x 6'7 (3.86m x 2.01m)
- Storage, Worcester boiler.
- Mature, landscaped, well stocked, private gardens laid in lawns, flagging and fencing, feature railings, pillars with double gates to car parking, outside light.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 34'9 x 10'1 (10.59m x 3.07m)
- Electric roller door / remote, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »