- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superb Mid Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge open to Dining and Luxury Kitchen
- Luxury Shower Room on First Floor, Ground Floor Toilet Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Close to Restaurants and Bus Links
Additional InformationA stunning mid terrace property in the heart of Ballyhackamore benefiting from a complete renovation, this property is sure to impress from start to finish!
Comprising of a through lounge with wood laminate flooring open to dining room with access through to a modern kitchen with range of attractive light grey 'Shaker Style' units and utility to the rear with a downstairs toilet suite.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms and modern shower room suite with fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Finished to a high standard throughout including recessed spotlighting, internal white panel doors, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Ground Floor
- Through Lounge / Dining 21'7 x 11 (6.58m x 0.28m)
- Newly fitted laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'7 x 6'3 (3.84m x 1.91m)
- Newly fitted shaker style kitchen with a range of high and low level units, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with hose tap, integrated hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Wireless Hive system. Fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
- Utility / WC
- Newly fitted gas boiler, WC and wash hand basin. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- Shower Room 8'4 x 6'3 (2.54m x 1.91m)
- Fully refurbished shower suite comprising walk-in shower with shower door, WC and wash hand basin with light up sensor mirror. Part tiled walls and flooring. Chrome feature radiator.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 9'4 (4.42m x 2.84m)
- Newly fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.62m)
- Newly fitted carpet.
- Small enclosed yard to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »