- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Lovely fitted kitchen/dinng area
- Dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Gas heating
- White panelled internal doors
- Integral garage
- Secluded rear garden
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles
Additional InformationA fabulous four bedroom semi detached home located in a quiet cul de sac setting just off the popular Hillsborough Old Road.
The property is deceptively spacious extending to approximately 1,370 sq ft. On the ground floor there is a large lounge, separate dining room, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area, four generous bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside there is a neat front garden and beautifully landscaped secluded rear garden with lawns and patios and a wide variety of colourful shrubs and flowers.
Harryville is perfectly located for those who commute, M1 and A1 access are approximately 1 mile away. The Sprucefield Shopping Complex, city centre and schools are also within a few minutes drive.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage leading to integral garage.
- 4.97m x 3.27m (16' 4" x 10' 9")
Feature fireplace with open fire, granite inset and hearth. Laminate flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.55m x 2.75m (14' 11" x 9' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in stainless steel hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wood panelled ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.27m x 2.78m (10' 9" x 9' 1")
- Recessed lights. Access to part floored roofspace with Slingsby type ladder. Built in cupboard with gas combi boiler.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.17m x 4.01m (13' 8" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.m x 2.7m (13' 1" x 8' 10")
Large built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.76m x 2.69m (12' 4" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM FOUR/STUDY:
- 3.76m x 2.69m (12' 4" x 8' 10")
(at widest points)
- White suite. Corner bath with mixer taps. Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Extractor fan. Tiled floor and walls.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.92m x 2.53m (16' 2" x 8' 4")
Light and power. Roller door.
- Neat front garden in lawn with shrubs and flowers. Tarmac driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Completely enclosed secluded rear garden in lawn with paved patio areas. Raised beds and borders with a lovely variety of flowers and shrubs. Outside light and tap. Garden shed. Concealed bin storage.
Off Hillsborough Old Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »