6 Harberton Avenue,
Off Balmoral Avenue, Malone, Belfast, BT9 6PH
5 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
GOC Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £910,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Excellent period residence on one of Belfast's most popular leafy avenues.
- Flexible accommodation extending to over 3200 sq. ft with both contemporary and period features.
- Four adaptable reception rooms.
- Five bedrooms including master suite with dressing room and ensuite.
- Bespoke kitchen with dining area open to living room and games room, both with feature fireplaces.
- Ground floor cloakroom & WC / utility room.
- Open plan living/ kitchen opening onto superb lawns with patio for summer entertaining.
- Large de-luxe family bathroom on first floor.
- Gas heating, pressurised water system.
- Excellent parking to the front.
- Superb rear garden laid out in lawns, shrubs, mature hedges with good southerly aspect.
This superb detached family home is situated off Balmoral Avenue, close to Lisburn Road and occupies an incredible private setting with peaceful mature gardens. The house offers outstanding family accommodation by combining large open plan areas as well as private or entertaining spaces.
The centre piece is the impressive kitchen/living area opening onto the rear garden laid out in impressive mature private lawns.
This together with three other excellent reception rooms, five bedrooms, including master suite and luxury bathroom adds up to perfect family living.
The property is conveniently positioned to local amenities on the Lisburn Road, Barnetts Demesne, The Lagan Tow Path and many Golf Clubs.
There are a wide range of schools nearby including Inchmarlo and Victoria College. The location provides easy access to city centre bus routes plus motorway systems, East, West Link via Stockmans Lane and Malone Road to George Best / International Airports.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood door with glazed side panels, solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor landing
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled flooring
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.81m (13' 10" x 12' 6")
Solid wood flooring, recessed downlighting
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 8.23m x 4.11m (27' 0" x 13' 6")
Sandstone fireplace with matching hearth and inset, solid wood flooring, open to ;
- BUILT IN BAR
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
Solid wood flooring
- 6.88m x 5.54m (22' 7" x 18' 2")
Fully fitted luxury kitchen with range of high and low level units complemented by granite work surfaces, range cooker space with concealed extractor fan, island unit with granite work surfaces and stainless steel circular preparation sink, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor, recessed downlighting, open to Sandstone fireplace with matching inset and hearth, solid wood flooring, open to:
- 4.37m x 3.2m (14' 4" x 10' 6")
Recessed downlighting, solid wood flooring
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Handcrafted units complemented by granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor
- Access to partly floored roofspace via slingsby ladder
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.09m (18' 0" x 13' 5")
Open to dressing room, leading to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of corner shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back, push button WC, tiled floor with matching tiled skirting detail and recessed downlighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.78m (14' 1" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 2.82m (13' 10" x 9' 3")
Recessed alcove (perfect for wardrobe)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.11m x 4.32m (16' 9" x 14' 2")
Velux roof light
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.32m x 2.41m (14' 2" x 7' 11")
Suitable for bedroom/home office
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Richly appointed family bathroom comprising free standing jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower fitting, shower enclosure featuring a thermostatically controlled mains shower, push button WC, tiled floor with matching tiled skirting.
- Double entrance driveway pillars with timber gates open inward onto a sweeping driveway finished in tarmacadam boasting generous off road parking for several vehicles. The front façade is elegantly rounded off by a neat garden in lawn bordered by mature hedgerow planted to afford privacy and security. Without a shadow of a doubt a huge selling point of this fine home is the simply stunning Southeasterly facing rear garden. Boasting gracious proportions whilst retaining a huge degree of privacy this is a garden that the entire family can enjoy the whole year round. A paved patio area meets you at the rear door, the perfect spot for family barbecues whilst the neat, well maintained lawn is the perfect spot for a trampoline or set of football nets. To the sides and the rearmost aspect of the garden there are beds boasting an array of shrubs and mature bushes - all bordered by fencing and hedgerow.
- 5.11m x 2.87m (16' 9" x 9' 5")
Electronically operated up and over door, light and power, gas boiler and pressurised water cylinder
Driving along Balmoral Avenue, turn into Harberton Avenue.No 6 is on your left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.