This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- White contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- White three piece bathroom suite with wall mounted shower
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed windows / Pavier driveway
- Gardens to front & enclosed gardens to rear
- EPC rating D57
A rare opportunity to purchase a modern two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with spacious gardens and pavier driveway, situated within a popular residential area, only minutes walking distance from Portadown town centre and convenient to many local amenities.
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL - PVC front door with glazed panel & glazed side screen, laminated wooden flooring, cloakroom, hotpress, telephone point.
LOUNGE – 12’11x10’10 Feature tiled fireplace with wooden surround, laminated wooden flooring, tv point.
KITCHEN / DINETTE – 10’1x9’11 White fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, glass display cabinet, integrated oven & hob, stainless steel extractor fan, sink unit, space for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled effect laminated wooden flooring.
REAR HALL – PVC rear door with glazed panels, storage cupboard, laminated wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 1 – 10’5x10’ Laminated wooden flooring, built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2 – 10’x8’11 (at widest point) Laminated wooden flooring, built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOM – 7’x6’8 White suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted shower & side screen, low flush wc, vanity unit, tiled flooring.
• Gardens to front laid in lawns / Pavier driveway
• Enclosed gardens to rear laid in lawns / Outside water tap
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views