- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Generous Lounge with Mock Fireplace Wood Laminate Flooring
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen Open to Dining Area and Patio Doors
- Four Bedrooms on the First Floor, Two with Wood Laminate Flooring
- White Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower Over Bath and Fully Tiled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Good Size Gardens with Lawn and Generous Driveway
- Residential Area Close to Dundonald Village and Glider Bus Route
Additional InformationAn excellent four bedroom semi detached property in the heart of Grangewood with easy access from the Ballyregan Road and excellent gardens in lawn.
Ideal family accommodation comprising of generous entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with attractive cast iron mock fireplace with wood laminate flooring and double doors to a bright spacious dining area open to fully fitted kitchen, ceramic tile flooring and sliding patio doors to rear garden.
The first floor offers four bedrooms, two with wood laminate flooring, white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. The property is also piped for gas.
The outside areas include attractive garden in lawn to front and good size driveway to side with addition lawn area. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and boundary fence. Sitting within an excellent residential area close to Dundonald Village and Ulster Hospital, this property is a great opportunity for a growing family to be close to so many local amenities including the Glider Bus Route and major Schools.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'3 x 14'1 (4.65m x 4.29m)
- Attractive cast iron mock fireplace with carved wood surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to:
- Kitchen/Dining 22'0 x 10'9 (6.71m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units including display cabinets, Formica work surfaces, inset 1 1 /4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double built-in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for dryer, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Open to dining area. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'2 (4.01m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 7'6 (3.35m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3 10'11 x 7'6 (3.33m x 2.29m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 11'8 x 7'2 (3.56m x 2.18m)
- Large velux window. Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower with folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Front garden with lawn. Driveway to side with lawn area. Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap. Boundary fence.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »