- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms Master En Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With casual Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Driveway With Ample Parking To Front/Excellent, Mature Rear Garden
- Garden Captures Afternoon Sun
Additional InformationGracemount Park is small development of detached homes off Finsbury Park, approached from the Cairnshill Road, offering convenience to a host of local amenities to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride, convenient shopping at the Four Winds and of course Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of shops and cafés on offer.
Usually in order to get a large bungalow with good outside space, you have to widen your search to a more rural location, however 6 Gracemount Park is the exception to this theory. Internally the accommodation comprises four good sized bedrooms, master with en suite and built in robes, spacious lounge with archway leading to the dining room which in turn provides access to a covered and enclosed patio over looking the garden. There is also a large fitted kitchen with casual dining area and white bathroom suite as well as fantastic storage in the roof space. Outside the property benefits from a driveway with parking to the front and side and a superb, mature garden is laid in lawns bordered by an excellent range of trees and shrubs that both shelter and provide privacy. An excellent home for those hoping to downsize to a bungalow or because of the size and proportion of the rooms, equally offering a good family home.
- Large open entrance porch with terracotta tiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with side panels to the entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage and access to roof space.
- Lounge 19'39 x 13'26 (6.78m x 4.62m)
- Stone fire-place with wooden mantle housing a coal effect gas fire. Open to:
- Dining Room 19'39 x 9'87 (6.78m x 4.95m)
- Access to enclosed area over looking the garden.
- Sheltered Patio
- Terracotta tiling
- Kitchen/Dining 22'8 x 9'5 (6.91m x 2.87m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer, built in 4 ring hob, stainless steel oven and overhead extractor fan. Formica work surfaces.
- Bedroom One 12'0 x 9'4 (3.66m x 2.84m)
- Bow window overlooking the garden. Oak flooring. Built in robe.
- Comprising built in shower cubicle with mira sport shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c.
Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'3 x 9'9 (4.04m x 2.97m)
- Bow window over-looking the garden. Double built in slide-robes.
- Bedroom Three 10'3 x 9'6 (3.12m x 2.90m)
- Double mirrored built in slide-robes.
- Bedroom Four/Family Room 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Bathroom suite comprising bath mixer taps with hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking to the front & to the side, range of trees and shrubs.
Access to the rear from both sides of the property.
- Detached Garage 18'0 x 9'1 (5.49m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Housing an oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with range of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Patio area accessed from covered area / dining room, as well as a further patio in the corner of the garden to maximise the evening sun.
Pvc oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »