- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright, attractive semi-detached villa
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location
- Three bedrooms (all with built-in furniture)
- Modern kitchen with appliances and granite work surfaces
- Living room with arch to dining room
- Conservatory to the rear
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Floored roofspace
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Detached brick garage with electric door
- Additional driveway parking for several vehicles
- Front and rear gardens
- Close to excellent local amenities and schools
- No onward chain
Additional InformationTucked away in a small cul-de-sac a short stroll from excellent local amenities, schools and public transport routes, this well-maintained semi should attract broad appeal.
The modernised, well-appointed kitchen has been extended and there is also a conservatory thus adding to the versatility.
Externally this is complemented by plenty of off-street parking, a detached garage with electric door and attractive gardens.
Recent sales in this quiet yet convenient locale have proved to be very popular so we would recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Front door with leaded stained glass insets.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.46m (11' 5" x 11' 4")
(At widest points). Cornice ceiling. Attractive marble fireplace and hearth. Arch to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.52m x 3.26m (11' 7" x 10' 8")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling. French doors to:
- 3.26m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor. Door to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.2m x 2.09m (17' 1" x 6' 10")
Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Franke underhung one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Bosch four ring hob with extractor fan over and underbench oven. Neff fridge, dishwasher, washer-dryer. Bosch microwave. Door with glazed panels to side and garden.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
Wall-to-wall range of built-in furniture including robes, drawers and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.49m x 3.31m (11' 5" x 10' 10")
Range of built-in furniture including robes, cupboards, drawers, vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.45m (8' 1" x 8' 0")
(Currently used as drawing room). Wall-to-wall range of built-in robes with overhead storage and drawer unit.
- Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE. Floored and sheeted with Velux.
- Double entrance gates. Brick pavior driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles and leading to:
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.11m (20' 0" x 10' 2")
Remote control up and over door. Sink unit. Worcester Bosch oil fired boler, power and light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with shrubs. Porch to side and kitchen door. Gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with excellent degree of natural screening afforded by hedging. Brick pavior patio and paths. PVC oil tank to rear of garage. Flower bed well-stocked with variety of plants and flowering shrubs. Oil fired boiler housing. Outside light and tap and power point.
Past garage, schools and shops on Gilnahirk Road, turn right at mini roundabout on to the Lower Braniel Road. Gortland Avenue is then second on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »