- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Hard wood double glazed
- Well propositioned bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Low Maintenance Gardens
This the rare opportunity to acquire an exceptionally neat and tidy semi detached bungalow within the quiet cul de sac development of Glenwood, Ahoghill. This property has the added benefit that the loft can be readily converted into another two bedrooms and shower room, subject to relevant consents. The bungalow as detached garage. This bungalow is the solid basis for an ideal home for the first time buyer and or the downsizer.
- Hallway 5.4 x 1.87 (17'8" x 6'1")
- Store cupboard. Hot press cupboard
- Lounge 4.55 3.45 (14'11" 11'3")
- Mahogany.Fire place surround with tile insert.Ceiling corn icing. Bay window.
- Kitchen 3.98 x 3.46 (13'0" x 11'4")
- Oak effect High low units.Display cabinet.Stainless steel sink 1/2 bowl.Electric hob/oven.Vinyl floor.Tiled splash Integrated fridge.
- Uilitiy room 2.18 x 1.71 (7'1" x 5'7")
- High/low level units plumbed for Automatic machine machine and tumble dryer.Store cupboard.Vinyl floor .
- Bedroom 1 -Rear
- Family bathroom 2.68 x 1.84 (8'9" x 6'0")
- W/c,wash hand basin.Bath.Shower cubicle.Shower.Tiled wall.
- Bedroom 2 - Front 3.56 x 3.55 (11'8" x 11'7")
- with fitted wardrobes and dresser.
- Detached garage 5.73 x 3.66 (18'9" x 12'0")
- Roller door .Side pedestrian door.Power and lights. OFCH boiler.
- Front garden laid to lawn.Tarmac driveway and tarmac rear gardens.Facility to convert Loft.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »