- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Super Renovated Semi Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms (Two Ensuite)
- Two & A Half Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Room
- Utility Room
- Detached Garge
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia, Gutters & Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Septic Tank
- Generous Tarmac Driveway, Parking Area & Yard To Rear
- Beautifully Manicured Lawns To Front, Side & Rear
- Full Renovating Carried Out in 2008
- One Of The Finest Family Homes To Come To Market Recently
- Immaculately Presented
Under the careful watch of the current owners, Number 6 Glenkeen Road undertook an extension and refurbishment. Having been in family ownership for several decades, the stunning family home boats four bedrooms (two ensuite), first floor bathroom and ground floor cloak room together with two and a half receptions and detached garage.
With sleek modern interior and open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto an expansive manicured lawn, Number six offers a heartfelt welcome on entering the property. Designed to fully utilise daylight, this is indeed the perfect family home occupying a choice site on the Gleenkeen Road being close to local shops, schools and amenities together with easy commute to Coleraine and Ballymoney.
Given the accommodation of offer together with the standard of presentation internally and externally, we envisage strong interest and suggest early inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC entrance door and matching sidelights, tiled floor, telephone point, smoke alarm.
- Cloak Room:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled slash back, extractor fan.
- 4.11m x 4.57m (13'6 x 15'0)
with feature hole in the wall style fireplace, tiled slate hearth, wood burning stove, mains smoke alarm, TV point.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Room:
- 3.1m x 4.95m (10'2 x 16'3)
with range of ivory eye and low level country cottage style units including pull out larder units, integrated ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood and fan, glazed display units, saucepan drawers, integrated cooker and dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, under unit lighting, tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard, modern square archway to Family Room.
- Family Room:
- 3m x 4.34m (9'10 x 14'3)
with feature brick fireplace and wooden over mantle, multi fuel stove connected to heating and water, laminate flooring, mains smoke alarm, TV point, French doors to rear garden.
- Inner Hall:
- with storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
- Utility Room:
- with eye and low level units, tiled between, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing and housing for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom:
- 2.97m x 5.11m (9'9 x 16'9)
with double built in robes, laminate flooring, TV point.
Ensuite: comprising; low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled splash back, walk in shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling, electric shower fitting, extractor fan.
- with hot press, access to attic, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.18m x 3.33m (10'5 x 10'11)
with built in double robe.
Ensuite: comprising; walk in shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling, electric shower fitting, wash hand basin in vanity unit with tiled splash back, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.23m x 4.62m (10'7 x 15'2)
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.46m x 3.56m (8'1 x 11'8)
with built in single robe.
- comprising; walk in corner shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling, electric power shower fitting, panel bath with telephone hand shower attachment, tiling around bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit with over mirror and light, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- 4.27m x 7.59m (14'0 x 23'23)
with roller and pedestrian door, high access eaves, light and power.
- Property approached by generous tarmac driveway with additional parking bay, front garden in neat lawn with seasonal planting, shrubbery and sunflowers, enclosed by low level fencing. Expansive rear garden laid in lawn with polytunnel complete with seasonal veg, garden in neat lawn bordered by low level fencing, exterior power supply, light and tap.
From the Moneybrannon Road turn onto the Glenkeen Road, Number six will be on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »