Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the Four Winds
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Fantastic lounge with a lovely bay window
- Family room with a quality solid wood floor
- Bespoke kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Spacious conservatory with garden views and a built-in store
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fantastic built-in wardrobes
- Modern shower room with an over-sized shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Landscaped rear garden with a sizeable patio and a flat lawn
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing excellent off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and growing families to purchase a very attractive and well-presented property in the ever popular Four Winds area. The current vendors have put a lot of time, money and effort into the presentation and upgrades ensuring you have a home that is ready to move into and enjoy. The property has a lovely bright feel to it, has lovely views from the rear and offers plenty of space for a growing family.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage, a lounge with a bay window, a family room with a solid wood floor, a conservatory with garden views and a useful store, and a stunning kitchen with space for dining and a range of integrated appliances. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fantastic fitted wardrobes, a modern shower room benefiting from an over-sized shower cubicle and a separate WC.
The front garden is laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs and there is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private and has been landscaped to offer a sizeable brick paved patio that is an ideal spot to relax and there is a flat lawn that children and pets will put to good use.
Glendale Park is ideally located in the Four Winds area with an excellent range of local amenities including the superb Four Winds bar & restaurant. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of local primary and secondary schools.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 13'3" x 11'2"
Family Room 12'5" x 11'2"
Kitchen/Diner 14'7" x 7'11"
Conservatory 9'1" x 7'6"
Bedroom 1 11'7" x 11'3"
Bedroom 2 12'2" x 11'2"
Bedroom 3 8' x 7'10"
Shower Room 8' x 4'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views