- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Lounge with Feature Gas Stove
- Dining Room
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen with Space for Casual Dining and Open Plan to Living Area
- Downstairs Shower Room with Large Walk-in Shower Cubicle
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Located on the Ground Floor)
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Landscaped Front Garden
- Private Rear Garden in Lawns with Raised Patio Area, Enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Sought After Gilnahirk Location, Close to Amenities and Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home is ideally located off the Gilnahirk Road, close to local amenities in Cherryvalley and very convenient to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages, with access for the city commuter via main road networks. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of leading primary and grammar schools.
This cleverly designed property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout, of particular note is the luxury modern fully fitted kitchen opening to dining and family area. Externally the property enjoys a private site that benefits from landscaped gardens with raised south west facing patio area to the rear, ideal for outside entertainment.
With stunning viewings over Belfast and so many quality attributes on offer it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate what this most desirable home can offer. We therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal appraisal.
- uPVC door with glass inset panel.
- Cornice ceiling, under stairs storage, cloaks cupboard.
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front, feature fireplace with slate hearth and built-in gas stove.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.61m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
Built-in storage, laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 2.11m (12' 11" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.92m (11' 8" x 9' 7")
Mature outlook to rear, laminate wooden flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, feature wash hand basin with LED mirror above, large walk-in glass shower cubicle with rain head shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- 4.09m x 3.94m (13' 5" x 12' 11")
Modern Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, Solid wood worksurface, composite single drainer 1.5 sink unit with chrome mixer tap and boiling water tap, space for free standing gas fired range type cooker, glass splash back, extractor fan above, recessed spotlighting, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for casual dining, access to rear garden, through to lounge.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
Built in shelving and display cabinet with lights, plumbed and space for American style fridge freezer, space for wine fridge, built in wine rack, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 2.87m (12' 10" x 9' 5")
Laminate wooden flooring, access to storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.68m (12' 11" x 12' 10")
Storage into eaves, access to roof space.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, feature rice bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap, white panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower head, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, Velux window, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- OUTSIDE REAR: Raised patio with decking area, gardens laid in lawn, access to basement storage, outside tap.
OUTSIDE FRONT: Driveway leading to Detached garage. Front garden laid in loose stones and raised garden laid in lawns.
Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road, turn right into Gilnahirk Park, left into Gilnahirk Drive and first left into Gilnahirk Avenue. The property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »