- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment in Peaceful Setting
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- South Facing Private Patio Garden
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with Feature Glass Atrium Window and French Doors to Garden
- Kitchen with Array of Integrated Appliances, Breakfast Island
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Under Floor Heating
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Two Car Parking Spaces Outside Front Door
- Privately Owned South Facing Patio Garden Ideal for Barbecuing and Outdoor Entertaining with Additional Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Automatic Electric Gates
Additional InformationNestling in the heart of Castlereagh Hills, yet only a few minutes' drive to excellent local amenities and Gilnahirk and close to Ballyhackamore village, Gilly Court Manor is a unique development of modern homes set in 1 ½ acres of landscaped gardens. Built on a site of former Gilnahirk M.o.D. radio station, this exclusive development consists of fourteen stunning apartments set in a tranquil landscape and picturesque site.
Flooded with natural light, Number 6 offers its own front door and two car parking spaces directly outside its front door. This stunning apartment boasts a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area with French doors to south facing patio garden. There are two double bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom with white suite.
Externally there is a privately owned south facing patio garden and residents' car parking facilities. This apartment is ideal for those looking to downsize, professionals wanting to lock up and leave home or investors alike looking for a high end investment property. This delightful property will attract a broad appeal.
- Bespoke hardwood triple glazed front door with triple glazed side light to reception hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, built-in storage cupboard with Vokera gas fired boiler.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 8.76m x 5.13m (28' 9" x 16' 10")
Measurements at widest points.
Modern fully fitted kitchen, range of high and low level units with laminate worktops, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, built-in double oven, integrated microwave, fridge and freezer, built-in breakfast island with laminate worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, open to ample dining and living space with feature atrium glass roof, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, living area with mature outlook over to courtyard, aluminium triple glazed French doors to patio garden with paved patio area, south facing to get the afternoon and evening sun, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, access to communal courtyard.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Roof light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.91m (16' 3" x 12' 10")
Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
Outlook to front, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, LED and mirror recess, corner panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, roof light, low voltage spotlight.
- Two allocated car parking spaces right outside the front door, private paved patio garden ideal for outdoor entertaining with southerly aspect, communal visitor car parking spaces secured by electric gates and communal gardens.
- MANAGEMENT FEE:
- Approximately £125.40 a month.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
- Gordon Estates.
- Front trimmed flowerbeds belong to Apartment 6.
Set in the heart of Castlereagh Hills yet only a few minutes' by car from the excellent amenities of Gilnahirk, including three golf courses at Knock, Shandon and Castlereagh Hills.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »