- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Storey End Townhouse
- Completely Refurbished Adaptable Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Gardens To Front & South Facing Patio Gardens To Rear
- Ideal For Professional Couple, First Time Buyer Or Young Family
- Popular & High Sought After Location
Additional InformationPositioned just off Circular Road, within one of East Belfast's most sought after residential locations, is this three storey end townhouse. This prime location is within ease of access to the Belmont Road with its many day to day amenities, and abundance of local schools.
With a wide range of local amenities nearby including George Best Belfast City Airport, excellent senior and junior schools, and CIYMS Sports Club, this location is sure to appeal to the most discerning purchaser. This property would be ideal for the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike wanting a low maintenance, easily maintained home in a mature, popular location.
Internally, the bright and spacious adaptable accommodation comprises of four bedrooms (principal bedroom with ensuite shower room), three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom in white suite, and ground floor cloakroom. Externally, there is driveway parking, and gardens to front and enclosed to rear.
With early interest sure to be high, early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lower Ground Floor
- 3.84m x 3.12m (12' 7" x 10' 3")
Open arch to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- French double doors to gardens.
- UTILITY / CLOAKS SPACE:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.74m (9' 4" x 9' 0")
French double doors to south facing patio. Maple floor.
- Low flush WC. Corner wash hand basin.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom with copper cylinder.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.38m (17' 5" x 11' 1")
Oak floor. Corner fireplace. Open arch to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.36m (9' 9" x 7' 9")
Oak floor. Open arch to:
- 2.95m x 2.84m (9' 8" x 9' 4")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring ceramic hob with under oven. Stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in dishwasher. Recess for fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Oak floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
Steps up to built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.34m (10' 5" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (3) / OFFICE:
- 2.87m x 2.21m (9' 5" x 7' 3")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- South facing rear garden in lawn and decked patio area. Driveway parking to front with garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »