This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An Excellent Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Development
- Convenient Access to the City Centre, Local Shopping Facilities and Local Schools
- Superb, Flexible Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Family Room, Sun Room and Study
- Spacious Kitchen with Built-in Units, Separate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom, Ground Floor WC Facility
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Double Integral Garage
A rare opportunity to purchase an excellent, spacious and bright five bedroom detached family home in a prime position within the
popular residential development of Garland Hill. It is conveniently positioned for those seeking access to the City Centre,
local schools, Forestside shopping centre and The Ulster Way.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor; a Drawing room, Sun room, fantastic open plan kitchen, dining area, family room with a multi-fuel stove and a conservatory. There is also a separate utility room, with direct access to the double integral garage. Upstairs are five well proportioned bedrooms - the main bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room and there is a deluxe family bathroom. The landing has a feature Minstrels gallery, reflecting light and space. In addition the property benefits from hardwood double-glazed windows, oil-fired central heating, double integral garage, Beamvac
and multi zoned alarm system.
The property has a well maintained mature garden with access to front, side and rear, which is private, overlooking fields and nearby woods.
We highly recommend internal inspection.
- Reception Hall
- Understairs storage
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Drawing Room
- 3.88m x 6.46m (12' 9 x 21' 2)
Inculuding feature wooden floor, magnificent Portland stone fireplace surround, mante and hearth, cornice ceiling, dog grate, gas coal effect fire, double doors to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 2.67m x 2.96m (8' 9 x 9' 9)
- Superb Fitted Kitchen
- 3.05m x 4.7m (10' 0 x 15' 5)
Excellent modern high and low level oak units, single drainer Franke 1.25 bowl sink unit, six ring gas range with electric double ovens and grill, part tiled walls in natural travertine, integrated fridge, solid Russian Oak flooring, dishwasher and low voltage ceiling spotlights, dining area. Access to utility room. Open plan to...
- Family Room
- 6.8m x 3.43m (22' 4 x 11' 3)
Russian Oak flooring. Multi Fuel Stove, Double doors to .
- 3.88m x 3.58m (12' 9 x 11' 9)
- Utility Room
- 1.9m x 2m (6' 3 x 6' 7)
Plumbed and wired for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.9m x 5.5m (12' 10 x 18' 1)
- First Floor Hall:
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Double shower cubicle with Mira sport shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 3.5m (10' 6 x 11' 6)
- Bedroom 3
- 3m x 3.4m (9' 10 x 11' 2)
Includes large full length mirrored Silderobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 3m x 3.2m (9' 10 x 10' 6)
- Bedroom 5
- 3.39m x 5.6m (11' 1 x 18' 4)
Currently used as a home office/study also ideal for use as a teenage pad, play room, home gym or entertainment area. Storage in Eaves.
- Wood panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor,half tiled walls.
- Double Integral Garage
- 5.7m x 6.19m (18' 8 x 20' 4)
2 up and over doors, light and power and shelving.
- There is ample parking space in front of the garage for three cars. Oil tank, outside tap and light. Front and rear landscaped gardens, greenhouse, feature pond at the front.
- At the top of Glencregagh Road turn right onto the Manse Road then first right into Garland Hill and first right into Garland Crescent. Property is situated in cul de sac on the right.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »