- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationAn opportunity to purchase a superb detached family home positioned on a desirable large corner site situated in a prestigious development within Galgorm.
Finished to a high quality standard internally. This would make a fitting home for a large or growing family requiring generous living space throughout. This property boasts of four spacious and bright reception areas alongside four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in dressing room.
Externally this property possesses extensive enclosed gardens to the rear and yet an easily maintained brick pavia drive to front and side of the property with ample parking space. The property also benefits from a double garage for additional storage.
Conveniently located to Ballymena town and surrounding Grammar Schools, Golf Course, Bus/Train station and an array of local amenities within Galgorm village so that all family requirements are catered for. Main commuter routes are also convenient.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood double doors. Split level hall with steps leading down to Garage. Feature stairway lighting. Ceiling coving.
- Lounge 6.05 x 3.91 (19'10" x 12'9")
- Bay window to front. Wooden floor. Gas fire set in granite fireplace and hearth with marble surround. Ceiling coving.
- Sitting Room 4.22 x 3.91 (13'10" x 12'9")
- Wooden floor. Wall mounted electric fire. Wired for surround sound system. Ceiling coving.
- Sunroom 5 x 4.55 (16'4" x 14'11")
- French doors to balcony. Tiled floor. Ceiling coving.
- Overlooking front of property. Railings surrounding balcony.
- Dining Room 5.11 x 3.89 (16'9" x 12'9")
- Bay window to front. Wooden floor. Gas fire with cast iron inset, granite tiled hearth and sandstone surround. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 7.39 x 4.19 (24'2" x 13'8")
- Range of high and low level units and centre island with granite worktops. Under unit and display lighting. Gas hob, "Neff" double oven and dishwasher. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. French doors to rear. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Ceiling coving.
- First Floor Landing
- Gallery landing. Feature stained glass window. Hot-press. Feature stairway lighting. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 1 5.05m x 3.91m (16'7 x 12'10)
- Solid oak floor. Open to dressing room. Ceiling coving.
- Dressing Room 3.38m x 2.01m (11'1 x 6'7)
- Solid oak floor. Fitted sliderobes and dressing room table. Ceiling coving.
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 5.11 x 3.89 (16'9" x 12'9")
- Solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 3 4.19m 3.89m (13'9" 12'9")
- Solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 4 4.39 x 3.91 (14'4" x 12'9")
- Solid oak floor.
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity. Freestanding roll top bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Utility Room 4.17 x 3.91 (13'8" x 12'9")
- Built-in larder. Low level units with single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Double Garage (Divided) 7.19 x 3.91 (23'7" x 12'9")
- Up and over door. Door to Utility Room.
- 8.05 x 3.63 (26'4" x 11'10")
- Up and over door. Oil boiler.
- Brick pavia driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Set on a large corner site. Enclosed rear garden laid in neat lawn and brick pavia.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »