Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for enquiring through Paul Robinson Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Perfect Location on the North Coast, home to many sandy beaches and links golf courses
- Gas Fired Central Heating with feature gas in Lounge
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Internal Oak Doors, Skirting & Architraves throughout
- CHL Certified
- Management Company to maintain landscaped common grounds in secure gated development with electric gates
- Burglar Alarm/Intercom System
- Convenient Location within close proximity to Portstewart Town Centre, Coleraine, Portrush, & Beaches
- Prime location next to Flowerfield Park
- Beautifully presented property
- Designated parking space with resident licence
- Dedicated refuge storage area
- The apartment enjoys a sunny east/south facing aspect with no overlooking
Ideally located on the North Coast home to many tourist attractions and sandy beaches. With upcoming events such as the Irish Open 2017 at Portstewart and the 2019 British Open at Portrush. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire this fabulous property sited in a secure gated development. Location compares with St Andrews, Sandwich and Birkdale.
Number 6 Flowerfield Court boasts three bedroom (master ensuite) accommodation together with modern open plan Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Area, Gas Fired Central Heating, Intercom and should appeal to a vareity of purchasers. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- the apartment has its own private ground floor entrance door
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.5m x 7.42m (21' 4 x 24' 4)
Lounge: with black cast iron fireplace, slate tiled hearth, feature surround, piped for gas fitting, TV, telephone & satellite points. Kitchen: Eye and low level deluxe units, concealed under lighting, stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops and up stands, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine, integrated 4 burner gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled floor, feature recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (1)
- 2.92m x 4.32m (9' 7 x 14' 2)
with TV and telephone points. Ensuite: comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains fitting, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2)
- 2.82m x 4.01m (9.3' x 13.2')
with TV point
- Bedroom (3)
- 3.12m x 3.25m (10.3' x 10.7')
with TV point
- Shower Room
- 2.29m x 3.1m (7' 6 x 10' 2)
comprising: fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- The complex will be maintained as part of a landscape maintenance plan and the leasehold for the apartment comes with a resident parking licence and dedicated refuge storage area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views