Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for your enquiry.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Period semi detached home
- Many original features
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- 3 separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed (bar 1 window)
- Off street parking
This is an attractive, red brick home that offers, fantastic, well proportioned accommodation over three levels, comprising five bedrooms, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. With 10ft ceilings, many rooms with the original cornice & mouldings, this property represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a period home that they can modernise and add their own finishing touch. For those with a young and growing family, Cherryvale Park, leading schools and transport links are all close by, as well as all the shops, restaurants and cafes off the Ormeau Road.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door with fan light, tiled flooring.
- Entrance Porch
- Glass panelled inner door with fan light to entrance hall. Cornice.
- Entrance hall
- Drawing Room 17'4 x 13'6 (5.28m x 4.11m)
- Into bay. Tiled fireplace, cornice, picture rail.
- Living Room 15'8 x 12'8 (4.78m x 3.86m)
- Into bay. Original fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice, ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- Breakfast Room 11'4 x 11'4 (3.45m x 3.45m)
- Access to:
- Kitchen 11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surface, built in hob and under oven, extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to enclosed courtyard.
- First Floor
- Feature stain glass window.
- Bedroom One 16'9 x 19'2 (5.11m x 5.84m)
- At widest point. Tiled fireplace. Cornice.
- Bedroom Two 14'1 x 11'8 (4.29m x 3.56m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom Three 11'4 x 10'2 (3.45m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with Mira Shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tongue and groove ceiling,
- 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Four 19'0 x 16'9 (5.79m x 5.11m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom Five 12'8 x 11'7 (3.86m x 3.53m)
- Outside front
- To the front there are double gates to small parking area. Additional easily maintained flagged area.
To the rear there are outbuildings with storage, toilet and a separate housing for the oil boiler.
Access to enclosed flagged area to side and rear.
If the out buildings were removed this would create more outside space
- Outer yard
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views