- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached chalet bungalow
- Stunning views across the craigantlet hills to Scrabo beyond
- Located in much sought after area
- Spacious reception hall
- Lounge with feature wood burning stove with stone surround
- Family room / Home office
- Fully fitted kitchen with access to rear garden and deck
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Two additional well-proportioned bedrooms
- Ample driveway parking
- Front enclosed garden laid in lawns
- Rear raised decked area perfect for enjoying the beautiful views
- Rear garden laid in lawns
- Detached garage suitable for conversion to home office or gym
- Generous basement storage accessed from outside the property
Additional InformationThis semi-detached chalet bungalow is sure to attract instant interest. Located on the popular Ferndene Road this 3 bed property commands spectacular views across the craigantlet hills to Scrabo beyond.
Internally the ground floor comprises of lounge with feature wood burning stove and stone surround, family room/office, fitted kitchen with access to rear garden and decked area perfect for enjoying the views late into the evening, family bathroom with white suite and two well-proportioned bedrooms. To the first floor there is a gallery landing with excellent storage and the generous master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Externally this property boasts a front and rear garden, raised decked area and a detached garage suitable for conversion to home office/gym and ample driveway parking.
This location offers ease of access to a host of amenities including David Lloyd Leisure Centre, Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village. The busy villages of Comber, Ballyhackamore, Belmont and Dundonald are easily accessible and there are good transport links to the city centre. This home is suited to the family market as well as those downsizing.
- Composite entrance door with central glazed and leaded light, double glazed side lights through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood floors throughout, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- 4.m x 5.1m (13' 1" x 16' 9")
Outlook to front, central feature wood burner with brick façade surround, inset spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.7m x 2.5m (8' 10" x 8' 2")
Outlook to front. This bedroom can also be used as a sitting room, as currently used as a family room.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.5m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
With integrated robes with shelves and railing, outlook to Craigantlet Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 3.2m (9' 2" x 10' 6")
Range of sliding robes with rails and shelving.
- DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
- Laminate flooring, uPVC panelled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity storage below, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, chrome heated towel rail.
- 3.m x 4.1m (9' 10" x 13' 5")
Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated oven, four ring hob above, extractor above, tiled splashback and surround, space for dishwasher, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, space for washing machine, space for dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear patio, stunning views across Craigantlet Hills and to Scrabo.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.3m x 4.2m (20' 8" x 13' 9")
Storage into eaves, inset spotlights, dual Velux windows with views across the Craigantlet Hills.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, tiled splashback, walk-in electric shower, extractor fan.
- Ample driveway parking to the rear, raised decking area with stunning views across Scrabo and Craigantlet Hills, garden laid in lawn.
- Excellent storage with light.
Heading in the direction of Comber along the Comber Road. Turn right onto New Line and then first right onto Ferndene Park, left onto Ferndene Avenue and Ferndene Road is at the end of Ferndene Avenue and number 6 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »